AC Ryan very 1st Android Tablet

wastedyouth

Reaction score
Should be this?

Specs are mostly the same except for the display. $20 difference.

a5-enjoy-7-plus-output.jpg

price is about $229

xiang887

Banned
Reaction score
A friend and I tested out the AC Ryan tablet. The screen was definitely one of the best around, but its response was a tad slower than that of the MSI 7" tablet. The camera was the worst of all the tablets that we tried (including China tablets); the demo set that I tried took more than 5 seconds to get the camera app started. Also, we felt that the MSI had better finishing on the connectors.

thanks for the feed back

MoneyHoney

Master Member
Reaction score
few updates for bros around here

1) MSI EnjoyPad 7 is now $209 (they slashed $40)
2) AC Ryan Tab 7 PO is now due in 2-3 weeks time
3) Possible leather pouch for ACRyan maybe around end of June onwards

anyway...i pre-ordered 1 unit of ACRyan Tab 7 today. I forgot to ask, is there any charger included? (By charger i mean straight 3-pin to the wall charger)

anyway performance wise i think ACRyan is losing out abit to some other pads...but the IPS screen is certainly a big draw. I also think that the 1 year warranty safeguard my purchase (unlike MIC tablets)

just my 2 cents...

zzedg3

Reaction score
few updates for bros around here

1) MSI EnjoyPad 7 is now $209 (they slashed $40)
2) AC Ryan Tab 7 PO is now due in 2-3 weeks time
3) Possible leather pouch for ACRyan maybe around end of June onwards

anyway...i pre-ordered 1 unit of ACRyan Tab 7 today. I forgot to ask, is there any charger included? (By charger i mean straight 3-pin to the wall charger)

anyway performance wise i think ACRyan is losing out abit to some other pads...but the IPS screen is certainly a big draw. I also think that the 1 year warranty safeguard my purchase (unlike MIC tablets)

just my 2 cents...

I haf also make my pre-order. Hopefully don't take so long to arrive else it be very sianz liao...

@MoneyHoney // by looking at the flyer, they state got AC Adapter(Don't know is 2pin or 3pin type)

For "3", is this information given by AC Ryan or ?
Coz realli nobody is selling tis model of case/pouch, even by searching for similar size given by AC Ryan, the Button layout is a factor to consider for buying other brand pouch.

"3) Possible leather pouch for ACRyan maybe around end of June onwards"

bro, pls advice.

Perhaps, AC Ryan .. you may wish to provide us update or information regarding those that had Pre-order already.

AC-Ryan

Suspended
Reaction score
Oop! Think that u lost me already. I'm actually asking whether online payment will be entitled to the free 16gb sdhc and hdmi cable.

Hi sorry for the misunderstanding. Yes everything will be included in the pre-order as on the brochure. That's include SD card and HDMI :)

AC-Ryan

Suspended
Reaction score
any feedback after 2nd day of show ?

Btw, does this tablet have Google play on this ICS andriod software? Can we transfer our existing andriod apps over to this AC Ryan 7 Tablet ?

Does the delivery require 2 week ? or estimated to be 2 week?
As it's a long drag after the show ends ... :p

AC Ryan, pls advice on my enquiry.

Yes it does support Market/Google Play. I have not personally try porting paid app from a different device to this tablet. As far as I know there is a procedure in doing it, but i cannot confirm how.

Delivery schedule still remains at 2 weeks after the show :)

AC-Ryan

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

The power adapter for the tablet is a two pin power adapter. Regarding the pouch or any other accessories, we will try to have it by next month. We are doing first the pouch as a starter for the fast growing, demanding accessories for Tab7. Hope this confirms everything.

By the way I also updated my post #87, anyone who has an inquiry about pre-orders please see my post. Happy Sunday to all :)

Last edited:

zzedg3

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

The power adapter for the tablet is a two pin power adapter. Regarding the pouch or any other accessories, we will try to have it by next month. We are doing first the pouch as a starter for the fast growing, demanding accessories for Tab7. Hope this confirms everything.

By the way I also updated my post #87, anyone who has an inquiry about pre-orders please see my post. Happy Sunday to all :)

Today is the last day of IT SHOW, AC Ryan, will you be updating us in this thread with regards on the delivery status for those pre-order ? :s11:

AC-Ryan

Suspended
Reaction score
Today is the last day of IT SHOW, AC Ryan, will you be updating us in this thread with regards on the delivery status for those pre-order ? :s11:

Hi, we will contact and update you via email and if possible via your contact number/s. You can still use and post in this thread if it requires urgent attention and assistance from us. :)

impeller

Reaction score
Hi, we will contact and update you via email and if possible via your contact number/s. You can still use and post in this thread if it requires urgent attention and assistance from us. :)

Hi, I have sent an email to asia@acryan.com yesterday night to confirm my online pre-order. Still waiting for the reply email regarding payment details.

AC-Ryan

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, I have sent an email to asia@acryan.com yesterday night to confirm my online pre-order. Still waiting for the reply email regarding payment details.

I already informed our team who is handling the pre-order account. They will going reply to all of the emails we received soon. Sorry for any inconvenience.

csc12345678

Master Member
Reaction score
Dear AC Ryan

Would like to check whether can charge through USB. Hopefully yes. Cause I don't want to bring my charger to/fro home/office.

By the way, how much is the an additional AC adapter ?

What is compatible with the tablet ? Nokia charger ?

What about charging in the car ? What is the available ?

Thanks.

impeller

Reaction score
For USB charging, I think can refer to post #43.

2. Changeable Battery ?
(Charge over USB support or only via A/C adapter?)
- Battery is fix. It does come with its own power supply and can be charge via the DC jack or USB port.

Dear AC Ryan

Would like to check whether can charge through USB. Hopefully yes. Cause I don't want to bring my charger to/fro home/office.

By the way, how much is the an additional AC adapter ?

What is compatible with the tablet ? Nokia charger ?

What about charging in the car ? What is the available ?

Thanks.

csc12345678

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

Which USB ? The bigger or the smaller or both ? What if I plug in both or the power supply with USB charging ?

I normally keep my phone charged whenever possible. What about this tablet ? If I keep it charge 24x7, any problem ? I assume that it will automatically cut-off ?

For USB charging, I think can refer to post #43.

2. Changeable Battery ?
(Charge over USB support or only via A/C adapter?)
- Battery is fix. It does come with its own power supply and can be charge via the DC jack or USB port.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.