Watercooling Guide

amsga

Reaction score
Just curious to know if there is any big different between these 2 loop

Pump -> RAD-> CPU BLK -> NB/SB BLK -> Reservoir
Pump -> CPU Blk -> NB/SB Blk -> RAD -> Reservoir

And i see most post is Pump -> CPU Blk -> NB/SB Blk -> RAD -> Reservoir

Which one is more effective?

I don't know much about water cooling but I guess it is due to the temperature of the liquid in the reservoir. If the RAD is behind, both reservoir and pump will be using cooler liquids compare to RAD after pump.

sterling

Reaction score
RE:

It is the fastest way to cool the CPU. To prevent the refrigerant, it is most far from effective. It is to build a pain in the ass, and there are no commercial systems for long / short-term use.

LN2 is currently used in O / Cing very short notice, because it cooks down so quickly. Basically, they are equipped with a copper-pot mounted on the CPU with LN2 poured into the cup every few seconds / minutes of the cooked part to replace. It lasts only as long as you pour LN2 around ...

Last edited:

mhar1492

Reaction score
Water Cooling Help

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me where can I find distilled water in Singapore which is friendly for water cooling?

Thanks

Sin22

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Can anyone tell me where can I find distilled water in Singapore which is friendly for water cooling?

Thanks

Normally petrol kiosks battery water will suffice. If not redmart does sell bottles of distilled drinking water

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.