SMU ppl come ah!

agenda

Master Member
Reaction score
Why does it seem like everytime i log into matriculation page, i see something new to attend? So far i have these events to go

FTB
FE Day
StarringSMU
MetaCamp
Verification Day
Convocation
Community Service Talk

Anything else that is compulsory that I left out?

Irenicis

Master Member
Reaction score
Why does it seem like everytime i log into matriculation page, i see something new to attend? So far i have these events to go

FTB
FE Day
StarringSMU
MetaCamp
Verification Day
Convocation
Community Service Talk

Think there's Library and OCS orientation.

Golden_Fox

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

FTB
FE Day
StarringSMU
MetaCamp
Verification Day
Convocation
Community Service Talk

Welcome to SIS!!! What is FE day btw?

On the side note, convocation really waste time. Regret going.

UnknownGirl

Reaction score

FTB
FE Day
StarringSMU
MetaCamp
Verification Day
Convocation
Community Service Talk

What is StarringSMU? There is also Acad Briefing to go also!

agenda

Master Member
Reaction score
Is convocation compulsory? As for library and ocs briefing, is it compulsory? Have not received any details plus a look at the program outline is like uhhhh

Youwin

Reaction score
Is convocation compulsory? As for library and ocs briefing, is it compulsory? Have not received any details plus a look at the program outline is like uhhhh

Sorry but what's ocs? I just went for the community service briefing today. It was quite a short session about 1hr 30mins. It's really compulsory so don't skip it people!!! Yeah there are so many campsss!! So overwhelming!

Youwin

Reaction score
Anyone knows how to register for acad briefing and career services briefing?

SlackMon-Ster

Reaction score
Sorry but what's ocs? I just went for the community service briefing today. It was quite a short session about 1hr 30mins. It's really compulsory so don't skip it people!!! Yeah there are so many campsss!! So overwhelming!

did you join any camp??

maisatomai

Banned
Reaction score

Office of career service

brokenshardz

Reaction score

convoc: they say is compulsory. :s22::s22::s22: I cannot say otherwise. ;)
library/ocs briefing: good to go. just go.

red_nano

Reaction score
anyone going for the first run of freshman orientation camp next week? receive any info yet?

hello_goodbye12345

Reaction score
Sorry, anyone knows how to sign up for the communitiy service briefing using ontrac?? I followed the intructions on the PDF..but can't seem to find it..Thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.