Must read : Time Share Scam Awareness! Don't be the next victim!

• Have you been Scammed?
    Follow this advisory from National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC) on the next steps you can take. More info

Koonz82

Reaction score
I went for a timeshare presentation as well. They kept calling me before that, at least 3 times, reminding me to go because, "the guy is supposed to be on leave but cancelled so that he can share with you the benefits." Turned out to be a girl attending to me. Got suspicious after that.

After 3-4 hrs of refusing to reveal the membership fee, she finally called her sales manager out and the manager quoted me 30-40k same as the rest of the people here. I laughed and said no way. The manager tried to sell me some bull**** about since i'd been listening for so long i should pay as the company was a "rolex" and so deserved the high fees. I didn't quite understand the logic.

Anyway, after i said no again, she just ignored me and told the girl, "u settle this". The girl tried to act pitful and again used the fact that i had been sitting down for so long to convince me. I pretended to agree and the manager came back. The manager straight away asked if i had a POSB everyday card. I said no. She THREW the application form in front of me and asked to sign up saying that i can pay in installments. I refused. She looked pissed but tried to convince me saying that i can sell the travel packages to my friends so that i can get some money. She showed me some rough workings but i could see that the profit was maybe $200-300 a year. Too little, the bulk would be earned by the company. Plus i would be helping the company to cheat my friends.

In the end i made it clear that i would not be signing and she started to go crazy, scolding the girl who did the presentation. The other clients were shocked and stared at her. Hopefully that woke them up not to sign. I had to show myself out after that as they disappeared.

Nowadays when i receive such calls i just agree to attend the presentation at after office hours like 7-8pm but never turn up.

henry_kmc

Reaction score
Hi everyone.. I seek your advice.. Last month this CHE had called me and offer me nice and wonderful giftaways to take back.. So me being so naive n foolish.. Went down and was offered a talk by one of the ladies there.. I was fascinated by the offers n sign uo.. Paid 4k uofront.. Few weeks later, i called their company to enquire something.. Tried to call them like hell but no ans.. Dunno whether they still alive. Went down more worst like close down.. So i went to research n here i am knowing its a scam.. I seek ur advice to go about it.. Thanks..

Hi so sorry to hear that, but may i know which card u charge to?
If u use a credit card and pay and they use other terminal to charge like u buy from CHE they charge under CCA (Car Central Automobile), you can actually dispute this purchase, and have you lodge a CASE and Police Report?

henry_kmc

Reaction score
I went for a timeshare presentation as well. They kept calling me before that, at least 3 times, reminding me to go because, "the guy is supposed to be on leave but cancelled so that he can share with you the benefits." Turned out to be a girl attending to me. Got suspicious after that.

After 3-4 hrs of refusing to reveal the membership fee, she finally called her sales manager out and the manager quoted me 30-40k same as the rest of the people here. I laughed and said no way. The manager tried to sell me some bull**** about since i'd been listening for so long i should pay as the company was a "rolex" and so deserved the high fees. I didn't quite understand the logic.

Anyway, after i said no again, she just ignored me and told the girl, "u settle this". The girl tried to act pitful and again used the fact that i had been sitting down for so long to convince me. I pretended to agree and the manager came back. The manager straight away asked if i had a POSB everyday card. I said no. She THREW the application form in front of me and asked to sign up saying that i can pay in installments. I refused. She looked pissed but tried to convince me saying that i can sell the travel packages to my friends so that i can get some money. She showed me some rough workings but i could see that the profit was maybe $200-300 a year. Too little, the bulk would be earned by the company. Plus i would be helping the company to cheat my friends.

In the end i made it clear that i would not be signing and she started to go crazy, scolding the girl who did the presentation. The other clients were shocked and stared at her. Hopefully that woke them up not to sign. I had to show myself out after that as they disappeared.

Nowadays when i receive such calls i just agree to attend the presentation at after office hours like 7-8pm but never turn up.

Hi is the presentation @ Regency House? and is the girl named Jasmine?
Great that you had not sign up.

geoval

Reaction score
Hi All,

I just paid an amount of $1.5k on monday before i read all the scams that has been happening here. I just wonder if anyone here had an ATC membership that you wanted to offload and yet all the other so-called agents calling up to say they can help to transfer or cancelled the memebership on our behalf! I just with this company called Bric Solutions Pte Ltd located on Beach Road at Chye Sing Building. I am concern about whether me trying to get out of the ATC memembership is throwing myself into another although they have stipulated it that once we pay full for some more monies to buy into a trustee account, waiting for a 24 mths period, I would be able to clear it off and get back my cash from the trustee's fund which is Hutchinson & Co. Do you guys believe in this?

TimeShare Saviour

Reaction score
Hi Geoval....Bric Solutions Pte Ltd another timeshare reload scam company. Do not fall for their trap. U can still cancell within 5 days cooling off period directly thru CASE n SCT. Act fast before the co scam more monies out from you n other ppl. The company is either linked or changed name from previous co called Landmark and Portfolio Investments Pte Ltd same director. U can pull out from ACRA to know who are the Directors involved in these scams. These ppl keep changing co names from time to time and they do nothing to our timeshare issues. Pls act fast.

TimeShare Saviour

Reaction score
Hi Tungsten2...Goodwill Ettikon is also another reload scam timeshare company. Do not believe whatever they said to you in helping us to offload our timeshare issues or problems. They just want to scam our hard earned monies. Pls report this to CASE directly or CAD if you have came or signed into agreements with them. Please beware!!!!!!!!!!

geoval

Reaction score
Hi TimeShare Saviour,

Thanks for the advice. I am really curious as to why they are doing this to us? How to I go about Case to stop anymore proceedings? As of now, I still am holding onto to my ATC membership certificate and on ATC side they keep sending reminder to remind us to pay the maintenance feebi-annually. Also, according to Bric Solution, we now have defaulted the maintenance for my 25yrs memembership and the developer will just be holding on to it without any legal actions and once reach, 25 years, the will auto upgrade and put us into another 25yrs term to the membership to bind us in. By then, as they calculated to me, my debt would have increased maybe 5 times e original amount i paid for the it. Is it true?

TimeShare Saviour

Reaction score
Hi Geoval...do not be afraid of these companies. They are just trying to use scare tactics on u. If u had just signed with Bric Solutions, direct go to CASE n report abt them on e cancellation part. Case will help u on dis matter....ATC marketing co called I.R.N still arnd at Neil Rd T.Pagar area. Do not believe them. They are trying to milk more money u. Enuff said!!!!!

TimeShare Saviour

Reaction score
To every timeshare victims,

Leftover and new scam timeshare companies still around. Pls take note;

1) Concepts Club Services at POMO building
2) Goodwill Ettikon pte ltd at Far East Shopping Ctr level 12
3) Thomson Group n Pan Asia Investmemts at OCBC building level 25 used t be called concord development, boston ventures, AFTAG, Realty Access. ( all same directors)
4) J.C.G Credit Hse pte ltd middle rd
5) Newly set up co called Bric Solutions pte ltd at beach rd; previously called Landmark and Portfolio Investments pte ltd used to be at International Plaza.

Do not engage or get involve with these abovementioned co.s. If anyone received any calls from them, just tell them we are going to report to CAD if they still harass us.

sendoec

Reaction score
To every timeshare victims,

Leftover and new scam timeshare companies still around. Pls take note;

1) Concepts Club Services at POMO building
2) Goodwill Ettikon pte ltd at Far East Shopping Ctr level 12
3) Thomson Group n Pan Asia Investmemts at OCBC building level 25 used t be called concord development, boston ventures, AFTAG, Realty Access. ( all same directors)
4) J.C.G Credit Hse pte ltd middle rd
5) Newly set up co called Bric Solutions pte ltd at beach rd; previously called Landmark and Portfolio Investments pte ltd used to be at International Plaza.

Do not engage or get involve with these abovementioned co.s. If anyone received any calls from them, just tell them we are going to report to CAD if they still harass us.

I think just fixed an appointment with them & not turned up,:s22::s22: at least we can save another innocent soul fr getting cheated :eek: & make those bloodsuckers agitated
=:p=:p=:p

sendoec

Reaction score

bravo :s12::s12::s12: cant imagine their frustrated faces :s8::s8:

WeiHan

Master Member
Reaction score

Yes. Ir sounds like that girl is Jasmine. Like to act pity and put on thick makeup. Her manager is Belinda. Fat like pig and the hair is so messy.

By the way, Crown Holiday Exchange is on the gazetted struck off list in ACRA. I think this means they are deregistering the company.

kebbe80

Reaction score
Hi Natasa,

I am in the same situation as you. I think we can do something about it.
Please PM or SMS me, 93840020.

Jason

Hi Jason, I am in the same situation too (my 1st post on 08 July 12)... can we communicate through email?

sendoec

Reaction score
Yes. Ir sounds like that girl is Jasmine. Like to act pity and put on thick makeup. Her manager is Belinda. Fat like pig and the hair is so messy.

By the way, Crown Holiday Exchange is on the gazetted struck off list in ACRA. I think this means they are deregistering the company.

cowabunga :flash::flash::s21::s21: unbelievable gd news for potential victims

hving said that, those who are still in the midst of getting their money back fr CHE, might nt be able to once they are striked off :mad::mad:

Koonz82

Reaction score

Yup i went to an orchard location and those names sound familiar. The girl was petite and kept saying her family member ill i think. Manager was fat as mentioned. Lousy dressing too.

I recall the original telemarketer mentioning that i had a few credit cards and a certain annual income. Think i participated in a tele-survey about such stuff.

So if anyone call and ask how many cards and how much ur pay either dun answer or say,"No cards, earn 10k a year." Sure won't call liao :s13::s13: I used to be in such a situation so i try to be nice to telemarketer, big mistake :s8::s8:

TimeShare Saviour

Reaction score
Hi to evryone....CHE used to be Emperor Resorts International pte ltd then changed to Diacovery 8 then I-Disxover then Cours Montreux den now CHE...all same director who ia Jerry Tan Kim Huat. Pls beware of also newly set up gold co called The Gold Gurantee pte ltd hu acts as "Trustee" for them by giving gold warrant certs as a guarantee toTimeshare owners. Pls remember there r no such ting as a confirm guarantee n dis gold co is actually nt a Trustee in e 1st plc. They r nt even regulated by our MAS Spore pertaining to their biz.

TimeShare Saviour

Reaction score
The Gold Guarantee pte ltd....another company to be aware of who deals with C.H.E for offloading the timeshare contracts we had. Pls google abt dis companies before coming down to their premise and do nt come alone. Bring sumone wit u if u insist. Even better pull ou from ACRA to know hus e directors involved in dis type of scams.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.