Must read : Time Share Scam Awareness! Don't be the next victim!

• Have you been Scammed?
    Follow this advisory from National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC) on the next steps you can take. More info

SWEET FLOWER

Reaction score
Hello victimSS,

Saw your message on being contacted by ATC/IRN recently given the option to terminate membership. Can you share more details as if it is really a scram?

tazzycorner

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello victimSS,

Saw your message on being contacted by ATC/IRN recently given the option to terminate membership. Can you share more details as if it is really a scram?

don't need waste time

as repeated MANY TIMES in this thread

anyone who contacts you claiming they can terminate/refund/claim back money = attempts to milk more money out of you

WeiHan

Master Member
Reaction score
Cours Montreux International Private Limited is now known as Starz Priviledge Pte Limited.

SWEET FLOWER

Reaction score
Hi Anyone out there,

Just received a call from this guy called James from International Timeshare Refund Action. Claimed no upfront fees needed. Subject to the claim being successful you will receive 60% of the compensation awarded with the remaining 40% passed to the claim funders. There will be no other fees required to pay.

Anyone receive such call? Is this one of the scam? The trick here is they say dont need to pay anything upfront unless you had succesfully get your claim. Too good to be true????

tazzycorner

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Anyone out there,

Just received a call from this guy called James from International Timeshare Refund Action. Claimed no upfront fees needed. Subject to the claim being successful you will receive 60% of the compensation awarded with the remaining 40% passed to the claim funders. There will be no other fees required to pay.

Anyone receive such call? Is this one of the scam? The trick here is they say dont need to pay anything upfront unless you had succesfully get your claim. Too good to be true????

Yes and Yes.

If you are free, maybe you can go down to listen to them
Then share with us what stunt they pull this time

Just be mentally prepared not to pay a single cent no matter what
Bring only $5 along, no credit card and whatsoever :)

Last edited:

TenToes

Reaction score
anyone heard of Global Asia Consultants? or Global Asia?
Saw job ads paying $2k basic. Shed some light on it?

thk u

TimeShare Saviour

Reaction score
To all TS victims again,

International Timeshare Refund Action or I.T.R.A is yet another scam company. Pls beware. The company is having e same directo(s) or link wit the same scam co.a like Realty Access, Boston Ventures n Concord Development Ltd. Do not believe n pay them more monies. The co does anything to our m/ship issues. Pls stop believing dis crooks. And fyi, Concord development which is run by Peter Mitch Mabbot is in C.N.A news.....pls google abt dis co.a before appts

TimeShare Saviour

Reaction score
Hi all victims,

Timeshare co.s in Spore keeps on changing names after names to evade authorities. Any cold calls from co.s claiming to help us in termination, resale, rental, financial claims or class action suit are all scams n lies. These crooks are using scare n fear tactics on us. So pls do nt be stupid to attend their so called "consultation/presentations etc....there will b definitely upfront payments such as their so called "peofessional n legal charges or fees". All bull****. So to all scam timeshare or reload companies out there, pls b warned that ur time is up soon. Authorities or CAD will investigate ur co.s and raid soon enuf......

henry_kmc

Reaction score
Well these companies having the same director and keep on using different names at the same premises, and I dun understand why our gahmen never do anything to catch these scums to the castle in Changi? Fine them, put them into life imprisonment, and 1000 strokes of cane.

WeiHan

Master Member
Reaction score
Well these companies having the same director and keep on using different names at the same premises, and I dun understand why our gahmen never do anything to catch these scums to the castle in Changi? Fine them, put them into life imprisonment, and 1000 strokes of cane.

Is not illegal to change company names.

henry_kmc

Reaction score
Is not illegal to change company names.

I do understand that, but what I meant is that even so many people go complain and make reports and our gahmen never do anything. Just like u go shopping centre make a complaint against a promoter, the shopping might take actions on the promoter if it is a genuine case.

Since so many people make complain against the TS companies, I can't see a good reason why the gahmen never do anything about it, even when reported in the press.

These companies can just open and close the companies, once closed, the TS Victims might not able to get back their $$$. Once company closed or struck off, even we complaint they can't do anything, must well catch the "king" who is behind all these, since we have the Biz Profile.

WeiHan

Master Member
Reaction score
I do understand that, but what I meant is that even so many people go complain and make reports and our gahmen never do anything. Just like u go shopping centre make a complaint against a promoter, the shopping might take actions on the promoter if it is a genuine case.

Since so many people make complain against the TS companies, I can't see a good reason why the gahmen never do anything about it, even when reported in the press.

These companies can just open and close the companies, once closed, the TS Victims might not able to get back their $$$. Once company closed or struck off, even we complaint they can't do anything, must well catch the "king" who is behind all these, since we have the Biz Profile.

It also took very long for CAD to take action against Sunshine Empire. It also took very long for them to arrest Kong Hee, City Harvest's founder. I guess they want 100% concrete evidence to arrest them.

You see. If somebody sell lousy products, it is not illegal. They promise us to book some hotels and air tickets at certain price. Can the victims prove to the police that they are not able to book for us? If they made empty promises, are there concrete proofs such as written proofs or recorded proofs? We need to collect all these proofs. compile them and go to the police together to file a report together to make it a strong enough case. They say they liase with certain hotels, can we show to the police that it is a lie?

They are cunning white collar criminals that know how to use loopholes in laws to escape conviction. That is why the police has to be very careful in arresting them. Even if they fail to book hotels for you, they can just say that the comapny finance is not good and cannot book for you. The police can't arrest them for that. But you can take legal actions against them.

We need concrete evidences and then, we need ecert some pressure on the police.

Last edited:

WeiHan

Master Member
Reaction score
We should not discuss important legal strategy against them publicly. I have PM you.

Last edited:

geoval

Reaction score
Hi All,

I got a reply thru email from Bric Solutions to ask me go down their office and bring all the docs i signed with them earlier. I had submitted to CASE and they send me a Cancellation of contract form for me to fill up and send by registered mail to the co. Now they are asking me to go down but not explain if they are going to pay me back my deposit.
Should I still go down or ....????

azopit

Reaction score
Have anyone in sgp ever been sued by IRN/ATC for defaulting on payments? was tricked into membership in 2004, paid more than $8k for full membership and only used services once. services was not as promised in their presentation. i have stopped paying annual maintainance fee since then. I received a call from them, offering to terminate my membership.told to come down to their Neil rd office with documents to sign termination paperwork. Should i go? a friend got his membership terminated just last month. only after paying another $3k. (supposedly for kegal paperwork). really need the advice of fellow members! i don't want to be conned again!

tazzycorner

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have anyone in sgp ever been sued by IRN/ATC for defaulting on payments? was tricked into membership in 2004, paid more than $8k for full membership and only used services once. services was not as promised in their presentation. i have stopped paying annual maintainance fee since then. I received a call from them, offering to terminate my membership.told to come down to their Neil rd office with documents to sign termination paperwork. Should i go? a friend got his membership terminated just last month. only after paying another $3k. (supposedly for kegal paperwork). really need the advice of fellow members! i don't want to be conned again!

pls re-read what we have written and reiterated many times

never pay any more $
Period.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.