Question about NTU hall!

siandiao

Reaction score
:D join a high tier cca and go main comm..

i din join hall camp or any hall activities for the matter:o
i even worse. didn't join hall camp as freshie. in fact i only went to hall in year 2, coz NTU doesn't allow freshies to have single room. yet, im a hall jcrc committee member, plus pple jio me for activities. yet i didnt really care much. just doing my basic job in hall, coz i was also founding a cca at tt time. managed to stay in hall throughout :o

i wud say... well, joining hall activities is a double edge sword. there r two types of people: those in control of the situation, and those who are just followers. those in control usually maintain their stellar grades, while sheeps... they lose control of their study time easily, and soon, their grades will slip, as they continue with hall activities.

ultimately, i wud say... dont put too much effort in cca. no point. it's still your grades and tech skillset that people want to see, not how dedicated you were helping your hall canvass for money or watever. worse if your cca is routinely misunderstood by the rest of the world

Caulibeam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i even worse. didn't join hall camp as freshie. in fact i only went to hall in year 2, coz NTU doesn't allow freshies to have single room. yet, im a hall jcrc committee member, plus pple jio me for activities. yet i didnt really care much. just doing my basic job in hall, coz i was also founding a cca at tt time. managed to stay in hall throughout :o

i wud say... well, joining hall activities is a double edge sword. there r two types of people: those in control of the situation, and those who are just followers. those in control usually maintain their stellar grades, while sheeps... they lose control of their study time easily, and soon, their grades will slip, as they continue with hall activities.

ultimately, i wud say... dont put too much effort in cca. no point. it's still your grades and tech skillset that people want to see, not how dedicated you were helping your hall canvass for money or watever. worse if your cca is routinely misunderstood by the rest of the world

:( like my cca lor earthlink.. after so many years ppl still ask what this cca is abt.

siandiao

Reaction score
:( like my cca lor earthlink.. after so many years ppl still ask what this cca is abt.
ur cca is only that the name is unclear. ur cca mission is so recognized and strong, that even the uni has its own green initiative full time staff. mine? oh hell, it's misunderstood as in "controversial" to some parents

Last edited:

mistersatki_

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hall is where u try to hook up ft girls n piak them since they are lonely
true story bro :)

Caulibeam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wa hard :vijayadmin: seems like I think I second year no hope to get a hall already (unless buy from freshmen =_=)

Can de lah. Try for those positions with less need for experience. If you have driving licence I suggest you try earthlink logs main comm, cuz I know they're always severely in need of driver during some events :crazy:

weathersohot

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can de lah. Try for those positions with less need for experience. If you have driving licence I suggest you try earthlink logs main comm, cuz I know they're always severely in need of driver during some events :crazy:

Good tip, thanks man

dxephyr

Reaction score
probably no one will answer, but anyone in 3 or 16 wanna change to 8? can do mutual swap.

drop me a reply if you do :s22:

Azizspydus

Reaction score
Anyone looking for a roommate to stay in NTU this year?! And is it true that the halls that you're assigned to is given by random??:s22:

Aurouqz

Reaction score
Anyone looking for a roommate to stay in NTU this year?! And is it true that the halls that you're assigned to is given by random??:s22:

yup, halls are assigned randomly to students.

Heard can try to ask hall members to pull you into their hall if you have friends in that particular hall.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.