UOB one card

shalome

Master Member
Reaction score
i got annual fee waived. charged to me this current statement. called and they got it waived immediately.

hongge

Reaction score
just got charged annual fee $64.20!! what's the use of earning $30 rebate every qtr and they took back half of it by membership fee? i applied for waiver if bank dont waive, then i'll cancel the card.

naruto13

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just got charged annual fee $64.20!! what's the use of earning $30 rebate every qtr and they took back half of it by membership fee? i applied for waiver if bank dont waive, then i'll cancel the card.

that is credit card sop to charge unaware consumer.
this is so normal, nth much to whine =)

cancel and still can apply new, unless application rejected.

pay or waive or cancel.
consumer choice.

Steyr69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Just call n waive.....

Nobody pays annual fees for CC nowadays.

hongge

Reaction score
problem is for UOB, i called in and the operator just transfer me to the auto-waiver line and after keying in the cc number.. then no follow up from them already..

naruto13

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
problem is for UOB, i called in and the operator just transfer me to the auto-waiver line and after keying in the cc number.. then no follow up from them already..

uob is enter the number into the system and wait for them update u de mah.

jazdrive

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

No follow up after a week means not successful.

leogeo

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone facing problem applying for this card online? i keep getting an error. :(

wai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm..didn't realize UOB one card increase the rebate to $150/quarter if I spend $1.5K every mth...

dreamyboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm..didn't realize UOB one card increase the rebate to $150/quarter if I spend $1.5K every mth...

what was the limit in the past? When I got the card last year, it was already $150.

rerear

Reaction score
Thanks a lot. Currently am GIRO my Singnet bills through Singtel UOB card, should I arrange for credit card payment through my UOB One Card instead? But need to through internet-banking every month to pay Singtel to enjoy the rebates right?

twinklingstars

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can i just check.. i intend to get a uob one card, and will add on a sup card for my sibiling, so the sup card will count towards the $300 spending as long as its charged to cc card right?

also how does the rebates work? if eg jan: $300, feb: $300, mar:$300, hit min 3 transactions every month. rebates will be $30 after one quarter? if i manage to do that every quarter ($300, min 3 transactions), i will get $30 x 3=$90?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.