[Monitor] Crossover IPS LCD 27 inches

alvintan89

Reaction score
I am not sure that you are able to get 2560x1440 with Display Port input. Do check and confirm on that.

They usually declare very low .. USD$50 .. or USD$100. So if can clear custom ... then no issue.

But somebody here actually ordered one of this at <$400. I don't know how much the seller declare ..... but the monitor was withheld at the custom side and the buyer was requested to bring down the purchase proof to show that the item cost <SGD$400.

Luckily ... the purchase price is about $370-$380 I think.

So end of the day ... there are still some risk.

That person is me lor. The seller declared $399. :s22:

Btw, Crossover 27Q got vesa mounting options?

Last edited:

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am not sure that you are able to get 2560x1440 with Display Port input. Do check and confirm on that.

They usually declare very low .. USD$50 .. or USD$100. So if can clear custom ... then no issue.

But somebody here actually ordered one of this at <$400. I don't know how much the seller declare ..... but the monitor was withheld at the custom side and the buyer was requested to bring down the purchase proof to show that the item cost <SGD$400.

Luckily ... the purchase price is about $370-$380 I think.

So end of the day ... there are still some risk.

That person is me lor. The seller declared $399. :s22:

Btw, Crossover 27Q got vesa mounting options?

You heng man .... so for those who want to order Crossover with pivot must prepare to take the risk.

Having said that .... I think better to get those without pivot stand ... just in case kana random checks ... then have to pay another 7% liao.

ralfale

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

ktee

Reaction score
I look at his ratings, most of the negatives ones are due to items not delivered and he doesnt respond to messages or emails.

Looks like if got problem with monitor, can forget about claiming back anything from him.

Do you know what is his pixel policy? Nothing mentioned on the sales thread on ebay.

Well, buying from internet or even local always has risk. It is the price vs risk factor.

Pray that we are lucky, that's all we can do. :)

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I look at his ratings, most of the negatives ones are due to items not delivered and he doesnt respond to messages or emails.

Looks like if got problem with monitor, can forget about claiming back anything from him.

Do you know what is his pixel policy? Nothing mentioned on the sales thread on ebay.

I only read his ratings after i made payment. I think the monitor will be delivered because he uses fedex. whether or not he accepts return, idk either. I'm lucky I got a monitor with no problems from him

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yah ... I more scared die ... that's why I paid more and get via eBay.

As for claiming back ... I would say that so far I got no problem in claiming back from eBay sellers so far *fingers crossed*.

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well, buying from internet or even local always has risk. It is the price vs risk factor.

Pray that we are lucky, that's all we can do. :)

Yah .... it is risk vs price. The greater the gain ... the higher the risk.

If want NO risk .... get Dell or from Apple.

ralfale

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I sent him a message to ask on pixel policy. No response so far hehe.
Sort of expected from his past ratings haha.

Some sellers is 2 pixel. Some 5. Big differences to me.

congrade07

Master Member
Reaction score
Sianz... I emailed a few of them in regards to the Crossover 2720MDP screens and none of them replied.

Right now I am considering should I just get the normal 27Q screens or the 2720MDP.

May I ask, is there any of u tried to connect these screens via DVI D to Mini DP cable to the PC?

godchuanz

Reaction score
Has anyone tried a dual-monitor setup with these korean 27" monitors? I am intending to get two 27" for use as a dual-monitor setup for a desktop, and I am researching on which monitor I should get.

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried a dual-monitor setup with these korean 27" monitors? I am intending to get two 27" for use as a dual-monitor setup for a desktop, and I am researching on which monitor I should get.

Yah ... my setup is 2 x CrossOver 27Q with pivot.

ktee

Reaction score
Yah ... I more scared die ... that's why I paid more and get via eBay.

As for claiming back ... I would say that so far I got no problem in claiming back from eBay sellers so far *fingers crossed*.

If pay thru pay pal, can get resolve easily.

I ordered a set and gave him instruction to check for dp or sp (even use google translate to tell him in ko rean. ha). Shipment is fast, order on 4/8, expect to receive via fedex on 8/8. Now has to do with spare 14" coz my 24" dell (cost >800) died after about 4 yrs.

congrade07

Master Member
Reaction score
Yah ... my setup is 2 x CrossOver 27Q with pivot.

May I ask, how to you connect your dual 2560X1440 screens to the PC? as most GPUs has only one DVI D and e rest are DVI (single link).

If u used a dongle or cable, may I ask what you used and how much u purchased it for

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Rainbow1112

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My monitor travel around South Asia..

UcO0c.png

EDIT: Just called Fedex to arrange for delivery timing but was told for Economy Shipping. We are not allow to schedule delivery time slot wth... Told them what if i'm not at home when they deliver. They told me to call them to schedule if 1st delivery fail... cant they just schedule the delivery instead of coming twice...

Last edited:

kimijc

Reaction score
I only read his ratings after i made payment. I think the monitor will be delivered because he uses fedex. whether or not he accepts return, idk either. I'm lucky I got a monitor with no problems from him

Mine arrived today, same seller as yusof bro.

0 dead pixels, damn awesome

:s12::s12::s12:

2dmi8ua.jpg

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear all,

For those who might wanna go for dual monitor setup or already on dual monitor setup ... do take note.

I just noticed from various pictures that most of the GTX 670 gfx cards has only 1 x DVI-I & 1 x DVI-D.

Can anybody confirm whether can it support both monitor at 2560x1440?

Thanks.

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear all,

For those who might wanna go for dual monitor setup or already on dual monitor setup ... do take note.

I just noticed from various pictures that most of the GTX 670 gfx cards has only 1 x DVI-I & 1 x DVI-D.

Can anybody confirm whether can it support both monitor at 2560x1440?

Thanks.

A friend of mine just confirm that GTX 670 with 1 x DVI-D and 1 x DVI-I .. both can run this monitor at native resolution.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.