Welcome to ASUS eCustomer Service Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
same problem here, no one pick up my call for notebook problem, got divert again and again until i reach a company that sell contact lenses??

Hello Wai,

I'm sorry, we just a shift in job role for forum management thus your post may be overlook.

Please kindly drop me a PM on your issue. I will expedite for you.

Thanks!

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a U36SG, it comes with a 500gb hdd, i want to change it to ssd, will it void my warranty? I understand that some prying needs to be done in order to change my harddisk.

Yes. warranty will be void.

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
I've a battery problem. My ASUS NX90 keeps showing "plugged in, not charging". Anyone has similiar problems or better still, a solution. The solutions i found on the internet requires me to remove the battery but my laptop's batt is built in

Hello kelvlow,

Please kindly bring your notebook and the battery to our service center. We will do a check and if it is the battery problem, we will change the battery for you. If you notebook is not within warranty, there may be charges incurred.

Thanks!

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.
So can bring to your service center to upgrade to 8GB? How much will it cost and how long will it take? :s11:

Hello wiiplay,

We don't do ram upgrade in our service center. Sorry..

Thanks!

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, i bought a transformer pad tf300tg on 22 Jun as a birthday present for my kid. It has been giving us problems since the onset and i've been to the service centre 3 times (6 TIMES if you count the sending and collecting)

On 25 Jun, i sent the tablet to the service centre and asked for a possible 1-for-1 exchange (since it was meant to be a gift, and we hardly touched it as the problems came with the box). It was rejected outright.

I showed the service staff how the tablet flickers from screen to screen without any input and touch.

It took more than a week before the service centre said the tablet was repaired and for me to collect it back. I suspected it was a faulty touch screen, but i believe the service staff did little less than a hardware reset. They assured me the problem was fixed, but OBVIOUSLY IT WASN'T!

The second time i was down at the centre, the problem didn't surface there and then (you know how it goes; when you want it to show, if wouldn't show). I was turned back, since they wouldn't accept my verbal description. They said it's probably due to the apps i installed and told me to:
-- reset the tablet myself
-- install 1 app, monitor for a few days, before installing other apps

OBVIOUSLY IT DIDN'T WORK AGAIN

I did a reset and the screen was flickering again (before i even installed a single app!)

I video-recorded all the anamolies and showed it to the service centre on my third try. After collecting the tablet again on 26 Jul -- they told me they replaced some rubber parts and reset the hardware.

I asked them if they're sure this time round that it has been totally fixed. A resounding YES, followed assurances that they have done thorough testing.

As it was 7.30pm and after closing hours, i left it as it is.

Guess what?

THE SAME PROBLEM resurfaces 10 mins after my kid got a hold on it at home.

I'm at the end of the tethers; it's a TOTAL WASTE OF MY TIME (i have to wait on average 1 hour each time, not to mention the leave taken, the time to travel there) and MONEY!

WHAT ELSE CAN I DO NOW??

(Throw it into the rubbish, said my 8-year old boy ...)

Replied your other thread in our forum.

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi Asus,

I have Asus UL30A (warranty expired) with fan noisy problem just started recently. Is there any cost to bring down to service centre for cleaning?

Since the fan noisy problems, the computer tend to take a long time to start up, shut down and even re-start. Is this the cause of the fan? Will it cause any problem to the computer?

Thanks

Hello jyaelee,

Yes. there might be cost incurred. There could be other reason which may cause your notebook fan to be noise. You may want to bring your notebook down to our service center for a check up.

Thanks!

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi Asus,

recently purchase(1 july) a new n46vz laptop. already facing problem with the wifi connectivity.
it show connect to wifi, but no internet connect. was advice to update driver - tried problem still there. was advice to repair c drive - tried, problem still there?
within an hour there will be 2 drop in connection.
It is not an ISP issue as i did a ping test on another 2 laptop at home n there was not drop in connection..

Please advice what further option can i take? Does your service center open on sat?

thanks
nofate

Hello nofate,

Yes, our service center open on Sat 11am ~1pm.

I would suggest that you bring your notebook down to our service center for a check up. Our engineer would be able to advice you better.

Thanks!

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
Sorry, there are just too many posts.

I have done a PM to all instead. All users will receive a PM by end of tonight.

Thanks!

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
Dear all users,

Please kindly create a new thread for your feedback, technical or servicing questions instead of posting over in this thread as it could be hard to track progress of the issues.

Thanks!

idiotical

Reaction score
Hi i am using a UX21E...i bought for about a year. There are 2 usb ports but 1 is not working...is there any thi i can do?

Wantit

Reaction score
Hi, I'm interested to get Asus ultra notebook. I use 3D softwares so must have min 8GB RAM, could you pls recommend which model I should get? I saw UX31 model has ivy bridge but only 4 RAM, can upgrade?

Pls advise.

Thanks

Lim333@gmail.com

Reaction score
Hi i am using a UX21E...i bought for about a year. There are 2 usb ports but 1 is not working...is there any thi i can do?
I encountered similar problem. Very often I found the usb on the right (near the power suppy) fails to respond. For example, when I connected a portable hard disc to the usb on the right, usually there is no response. Can anyone advise me how to solve this problem? No such problem for the usb on the left. Is this a common problem for ASUS Zenbook?

joshkohse

Reaction score
Asus Padfone Extra Battery

Please advise where and how much it cost to get an additional battery for the padfone.

Thanks

poor_poor

Reaction score
I encountered similar problem. Very often I found the usb on the right (near the power suppy) fails to respond. For example, when I connected a portable hard disc to the usb on the right, usually there is no response. Can anyone advise me how to solve this problem? No such problem for the usb on the left. Is this a common problem for ASUS Zenbook?

are you using same laptop as idiotical "UX21E"?

UX21E is using Fresco USB3.0 chipset, can you try update your USB 3.0 driver

Latest Fresco USB3.0 driver version 3.5.56.0

after install restart pc and test.

let me know the result, and what brand is your portable hard disc?

Last edited:

Lim333@gmail.com

Reaction score
Thank you for your advice. My notebook is UX31E. My portable harddisk is from Samsung. Do you think I should try the upgrade?
The same problem happens with my printer. When I connect my Samsung ML-1610 to the usb on the right, no response from the printer. There is no such problem if I connect the printer to the usb on the left. However, it does not mean that the usb on the right is faulty, as I am able to use my mouse when it is connected to the usb on the right.

poor_poor

Reaction score
Thank you for your advice. My notebook is UX31E. My portable harddisk is from Samsung. Do you think I should try the upgrade?
The same problem happens with my printer. When I connect my Samsung ML-1610 to the usb on the right, no response from the printer. There is no such problem if I connect the printer to the usb on the left. However, it does not mean that the usb on the right is faulty, as I am able to use my mouse when it is connected to the usb on the right.

UX31E using same USB3.0 chip as UX21E

davidfoon87

Reaction score
Asus warrenty

Hi,

i being researching on checking of the warrenty status. I purchase my laptop from comex (best denki) and being new to asus, i am unable to find my warrenty status. It comes with 2 year international warrenty.

my concern is : if several mths ltr, my laptop has a problem, how do i know that i am still under warrenty within the specific period of time?

I already have registered my product.

Gribber

Banned
Reaction score
Hi,

i being researching on checking of the warrenty status. I purchase my laptop from comex (best denki) and being new to asus, i am unable to find my warrenty status. It comes with 2 year international warrenty.

my concern is : if several mths ltr, my laptop has a problem, how do i know that i am still under warrenty within the specific period of time?

I already have registered my product.

your receipt is the best proof

yixian

Reaction score
I am having the exact same problem! I just bought my ASUS K45V today and I registered my product on the website as there was an auto-prompt the first time I turned my laptop on. Is my warranty now considered activated then? I thought of purchasing extended warranty but they asked for some contract code from the warranty and I have NO idea where the heck I am supposed to get that from. Help!! Somebody!! :(

iznewton

Reaction score
Hi
I am using U24E.
My recovery DVD is broken, recovery partition is not work as well.
Now can enter BIOS
Still under waranty.
What shall I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.