iRobot Scooba experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jubooo

Reaction score
Wow what carrier you use only less than $50 shipping to and fro? Cheapest Singpost is already $100 one way for 5-6kg to US.

If you want refurbished at $400 can come to me. Lagi cheap and good. :s13:

bakasa2002

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cheap and good. come swith 1 yr warranty thou it is refurbished and option to extend to 2 yrs for just usd40. after shipping it will cost just sgd $350-390 for 555 roomba. even need to rma to and fro just need to pay shipping cost of less than 50 bucks!

good deal!

Wah bro, which shipper you using to get such gd rates, please share. TIA. :)

android

Master Member
Reaction score
cheap and good. come swith 1 yr warranty thou it is refurbished and option to extend to 2 yrs for just usd40. after shipping it will cost just sgd $350-390 for 555 roomba. even need to rma to and fro just need to pay shipping cost of less than 50 bucks!

good deal!
Hi Bro, can share what shipper you used? $50 to and fro? that's very cheap...

kimsim

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, long time no see you guy here!

Ha ha yesterday receive the email from Irobot New models on Roomba 600 series, I thought is re-production the 610 model and add in MAX mode..
After read more the reviews, is the CHM changed to 700 Grey color & instead of AVB as well and top faceplate for new logo relocated that is..

He he, I like the Irobot products everything just like self DIY..

bakasa2002

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is what Kimsim bro was talking about, the new Roomba 600 and Looj 330

irobot600.jpg

uno_bliss

Reaction score
This is what Kimsim bro was talking about, the new Roomba 600 and Looj 330
I don't understand why iRobot keeps cutting back on Virtual Walls included, first they cut-back on accessories for Scooba 390, then these 600 series also reduced to 1 Virtual Wall. I seriously don't think 1 is enough, so they kinda force people to buy them separately.

Also, last time they suddenly designed Roomba 530 with no handle, a really weird decision.
Without handle, u need to bend down more to grasp with both hands.

This 630 is the frickin most mis-leading. It's a Roomba 530 in black! Look carefully, there are no buttons for Clock & Scheduling, yet it looks 95% like Roomba 560.

kimsim

Suspended
Reaction score
I don't understand why iRobot keeps cutting back on Virtual Walls included, first they cut-back on accessories for Scooba 390, then these 600 series also reduced to 1 Virtual Wall. I seriously don't think 1 is enough, so they kinda force people to buy them separately.

Also, last time they suddenly designed Roomba 530 with no handle, a really weird decision.

This 630 is the frickin most mis-leading. It's a Roomba 530 in black! Look carefully, there are no buttons for Clock & Scheduling, yet it looks 95% like Roomba 560.

What can do, anything cost had increase the only salary not increase :)

bakasa2002

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

They are bringing down the cost to compete with other robovacs?

Yaroopig

Reaction score
wow this thread is still so active!

i need help uno_bliss, think my scooba's charger is not working, there is no light and the "service" light is on, got some music on every 1 min (i think) and 4 beeps... how? sob sob

Last edited:

uno_bliss

Reaction score

i need help uno_bliss, think my scooba's charger is not working, there is no light and the "service" light is on, got some music on every 1 min (i think) and 4 beeps... how? sob sob
Wah! U send out "Batman signal". Ok ok, I'm on it!...

ymailjong

Reaction score
Buying roomba from woot.com

Hi, let's say if I buy a roomba from woot.com how do I ship it via vpost. I have registered an account in woot.com but that they do not ship in to Singapore so I just anyhow put my address in USA. But how does the actual process work when they deliver it to Singapore. Anyone got any experience care to share with me ? Thank you

Jubooo

Reaction score
Vpost will have a USA address and assign a mailbox number to you. Just shipped it from woot to your suite number.

bakasa2002

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Hmm, 4 beeps sounds familiar ... iRobot really need to overhaul Scooba, so established yet so unreliable but do we have an alternative? :(

thewiseone

Master Member
Reaction score
Latest LG Roboking ...

u2robo_VR6270LVM_0101.jpg

More info here: LG

Anyone knows Korean to do the translation? Apart from being able to reach deeper into the corners, i believe it now has scheduling and quiet mode. Its also able to climb an obstacle up to 1.5cm.

Vachel Chan

Reaction score
Latest LG Roboking ...

More info here: LG

Anyone knows Korean to do the translation? Apart from being able to reach deeper into the corners, i believe it now has scheduling and quiet mode. Its also able to climb an obstacle up to 1.5cm.

The LG Roboking Dual Eye 2.0 Model (VR627, 627 series) is the new vacuum cleaner from Lg, Designed in square shapes with 2 side brushes, one on each side, improves the cleaning effectiveness of the Robot. The Shape and longer side brushes provide better cleaning in corners. The Robot uses ultrasonic and gyro sensors with 2 cameras (pointing up and Down) to map the environment and navigate.
Perhaps they have been reading some of the posts in the Forum and decided to make the best possible robot. The Roboking has scheduling function and you can mute it too.

The Lg Roboking 2.0 would be available in singapore soon. :)

For videos and specification of a range of Robotic cleaners, do checkout Autovacstore.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.