SIM DIP IN ECONS 2011 - UOL

beckham777

Reaction score
Does anyone have the timetable for next week. Apparently, I don,t have it. Where is the venue for the class on 21-8-2012? I know it starts at 8am.:s11:

yoona1991

Reaction score
WTS: POA,MACRO notes,maths1&2

SELLING SIM-UOL TEXTBOOKS & PYP

SELLING SIM-UOL NOTES from GOOD lecturers:
1) MACRO by
A)Seet min kok
B)clare kon

B)Title: Macroeconomics [AVAILABLE]
11th Edition
by Rudiger Dornbusch, Stanley Fischer & Richard Startz
Condition: 10/10
Now Selling at:$30

5) Module: Principle Of Accounting [AVAILABLE]
Title: Workbook to accompany Accounting 4- an introduction.
4th edition. 2009.
by Maurice Jenner & Mark Silvester.
(Original Book)
Condition: 9.5/10
Bought at: $55
Now Selling at: $35

Prices are REALLY negotiable! Interested, please contact me at yoona1912@gmail.com :s13::s13::s13:

Last edited:

babyporo

Reaction score
Did you went for the interview already? I just went for mine today. Also did not receive any letters

I went for mine on 20th. i read from other thread that the interviewer will say something like he will recommend you to the committee. But mine didnt not :( Not sure if it is a bad omen ~.~

Eclair166

Reaction score
I went for mine on 20th. i read from other thread that the interviewer will say something like he will recommend you to the committee. But mine didnt not :( Not sure if it is a bad omen ~.~

How was the interview!
I am scheduled to interview this Thursday. Not sure what they will ask :/

babyporo

Reaction score
How was the interview!
I am scheduled to interview this Thursday. Not sure what they will ask :/

I dont know if i will be accepted anot :/ But there are few questions they asked. (It was a guy and a girl)

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Why did you choose this course.
3. Do you consider your result to be good? (i read from other forum that you have to convince them that you will work harder to achieve good result if you were to be accepted)
4. What option will you be choosing and what degree course will you be pursuing after the diploma.
5. What makes you think you want to study that particular degree.
6. Your strength and weaknesses.

Then they will tell you how vigourous is the course. like need to put in many hours of studies. 95% attendance, must complete all tests and assignment as it will be included in the coursework.

I asked that interviewer if anyone will be rejected after the interview. he said yes :/ they have rejected people. like if they feel that they are not cut out to study that course.

Eclair166

Reaction score
I dont know if i will be accepted anot :/ But there are few questions they asked. (It was a guy and a girl)

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Why did you choose this course.
3. Do you consider your result to be good? (i read from other forum that you have to convince them that you will work harder to achieve good result if you were to be accepted)
4. What option will you be choosing and what degree course will you be pursuing after the diploma.
5. What makes you think you want to study that particular degree.
6. Your strength and weaknesses.

Then they will tell you how vigourous is the course. like need to put in many hours of studies. 95% attendance, must complete all tests and assignment as it will be included in the coursework.

I asked that interviewer if anyone will be rejected after the interview. he said yes :/ they have rejected people. like if they feel that they are not cut out to study that course.

Thanks for the reply man.
Damn, I always thought the interview is just a formality.

Btw did you reply the email for the interview, to Faith Fu?
I replied 2 days late lol not sure if I will still be scheduled to the interview :s11:

howareus

Reaction score

he also didnt mention about the committee to me. i thought that the interview was a formality interview. i'm so screwed

babyporo

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply man.
Damn, I always thought the interview is just a formality.

Btw did you reply the email for the interview, to Faith Fu?
I replied 2 days late lol not sure if I will still be scheduled to the interview :s11:

Yeap, i replied once i received it. I read from somewhere else that the interview was a fomality too. But all the questions like so serious only. :/

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.