Knowledge beyond Health & Fitness Corner

dylanrandolph

Reaction score
Hi guys,anyone who is suffering from knee pains or sports injuries may want to try go for Singapore sports and orthopaedic clinic at gleneagles hospital.You may want to contact them at (+65) 6471 2694 for more details.

Thanks for sharing the information.

lisward

Reaction score
Bas' Barbell

Saw this posted by Mark Rippetoe on Starting Strength forums, Jim Steele, Strength coach of Penn Uni wrote a book on programming, good for people currently plateauing, and it's only $10! I just ordered a copy.

crandfs

Master Member
Reaction score

glenneaves

Reaction score
I am so grateful to have discovered the natural benefits of fitness and a clean + healthy lifestyle. My life has been changed for the better and as I pursue a career in health and fitness now, I hope to help others make the same discoveries and subsequent improvements also!

frostbyte88

Reaction score
The Holy Trainity of Fitness

Optimize your results by putting effort into all 3 tenets. Focusing on one or two will only get you so far! Read more about how to apply the "Trainity" here.

Holy-Trainity.jpg

Alberttee

Reaction score
What you eat is the best way of keep healthy

Focus on what you eat instead of what to eat in order to stay healthy.

Emirhamza

Reaction score
FREE Body Analysis

Hey All! I am offering a free body analysis in regards to health and fitness. This body analysis is very much in depth knowing your stress level, hydration level, work rate and rest rate and it would also include the usual fat percentage, water intake, muscle mass, weight and height. Ring me up at 91120464. -Emir

MAmmarNaeem

Reaction score
Fitness

These are great collections and are great for beginners guidance and training. though i also feel there are some sites need to be add in order to cover training, fitness for advanced level

FerreroForte

Reaction score
I am so grateful to have discovered the natural benefits of fitness and a clean + healthy lifestyle. My life has been changed for the better and as I pursue a career in health and fitness now, I hope to help others make the same discoveries and subsequent improvements also!

gd for you!

FerreroForte

Reaction score
i think iz also impt to do many diff exercises. if not get bored dam fast and den u lose motivation to work out. Sometimes i run den i get bored den i switch to swimming den cycling... u get d idea

chrispalmor

Reaction score
Great resources mate! I really like the blog posts and each one have lots of fitness related useful information. I enjoyed reading a guest post by Jonathan Goodman The Fitness Industry is Failing. Very well said indeed!!

Flexin'Fit

Reaction score
It's possible to be skinny and healthy. In order to gain weight in a healthy manner, you need to slowly increase the amount of food that you're eating, preferably consisting of more protein and also increase the number of times you do weight training in a week

Keverus

Banned
Reaction score
It's possible to be skinny and healthy. In order to gain weight in a healthy manner, you need to slowly increase the amount of food that you're eating, preferably consisting of more protein and also increase the number of times you do weight training in a week

ie. lean bulk

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.