Petslave

Reaction score
Post on behalf of friend

1240 Australia dollar @1.31

Please call him if interested 96785420

acetylcholine

Master Member
Reaction score
AUD/SGD finally correcting after hovering above 1.30 for so long...hope it will drop back to the May-June levels of 1.25.

jasonkoh77

Reaction score
1.25 at Holland V , its rare rate.

Forex trading is hovering at 1.257 to 1.259 today... Getting a rate at 1.25 must by a typo error by the money exchanger :s13:

I changed today at Suntec with a rate of 1.265.

In Aug when I went Aussie, the rate was 1.325...:eek: damn AUD sibeh stubborn...need RBA to come in to soften it....Hahahaha

spotoflove

Reaction score
Thanks all, the trend spotted is that the S$ is strengthening against the A$.

Any updates on the rate to change to the A$ at the money changers?

If I need to change before the end of the month, should I change now or wait until the absolute last day of the month?

BobyC24

Reaction score
Thanks all, the trend spotted is that the S$ is strengthening against the A$.

Any updates on the rate to change to the A$ at the money changers?

If I need to change before the end of the month, should I change now or wait until the absolute last day of the month?

1.2681 right now. I'm using this website to compare the rates of money changers in Singapore get4x

swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have AUD 420 to change @ the mid point between the best buy and sell rate you can find from a money changer. Currently XE shows the conversion as 1.2645 SGD/AUD. I'm open to taking that rate as well. If interested, please let me know. Thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.