Religare Health Trust *Official* (SGX: RF1U)

tiny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just applied for 5 lots.

I afraid kena alloted 5, means sure gg.

Anyway they set aside less than 5% for public tranche.
and the 90+% is for financial institution with around 1/2 year lockup period plus oversubscribed 1.31 times.

just hope i get around 2-3. buying for the dividends mostly...

I think Trust has no legal/compulsory obligations to distribute dividends to shareholders. REIT has.

Dividends Warrior

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If u were given a chance to go to India for surgical operation at much cheaper rate, would you go?

This clearly explains why Parkway Hospitality deserves a much higher premium vs peers since rich Indians, Indonesians are flying here for the best treatment, translating to superior margins earned from every bed.

:)

Mount Elizabeth and Gleneagles Hospital FTW!!!!!! :s12:

henrylbh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so expensive , 1 week there can bankrupt me .

I sent my mil to ME one nite at around 10+. After some observation, need to check in. Next morning around 11+ check out. Total damage nearly 4k just because her ears not balanced!!!

henrylbh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
8% to 9% yield is no big deal to the Indians as most of their banks are paying more than 8% to above 9%. So how to list in India? But here got more dumbs.

Also check the historical exchange rate against S$ over the years and you will be shocked.

lionelow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Our temasek holding owns 15 millions shares according to the results.

doody_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think Trust has no legal/compulsory obligations to distribute dividends to shareholders. REIT has.

REIT also has no obligation to distribute, but if they distribute at least 90% they can save on income tax. So usually they will distribute :s13:

Think09

Reaction score
Religare Health Trust says public offer 13.5 times oversubscribed

Religare Health Trust says the public offer of 12 million units and placement tranche of 555.5 million shares were 13.5 and 1.3 times oversubscribed.

Rafflesian

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sell fast before your **** shrs kena downgrade to C ward :o
I dunno, perhaps immense skeptism may be priced in at issue price but I still doubt so given the high level of debt that Fortis need to get rid. :)

doody_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol the recent IPOs all opened with great results... who knows, maybe RHT also gonna open up 5-10%.

starbugs

Master Member
Reaction score
1.3x for placement tranche is an extremely lousy ratio (and probably why they can't even do an over-allotment).

Even funds are not biting.:eek:

Rafflesian

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Relegate.jpg

:s12::s12::s12:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.