[SIC] Windows 8 for S$18

bemylove

Banned
Reaction score
Windows Upgrade Offer - Landing Page

Visit this official M$ site.
Enter your "new" PC (no need proof of purchase :vijayadmin: )
Get discount coupon in email
Download and run Windows Upgrade Assistant
Key in coupon before checkout
Price from S$50 become S$18
Grab your keys before M$$ close this "loop hole"

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whois data:

Registrant:
Domain Administrator
Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond WA 98052
US
email +1.4258828080 Fax: +1.4259367329

Domain Name: windowsupgradeoffer.com

Registrar Name: Markmonitor.com
Registrar Whois: whois.markmonitor.com
Registrar Homepage: http://www.markmonitor.com

Administrative Contact:
Domain Administrator
Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond WA 98052
US

seems legit.

Ultrafire

Reaction score
i got promo code leh

Congratulations! Here’s your Windows Upgrade Offer promo code for Windows 8 Pro. Purchase and download your upgrade now.

PROMO CODE:
XX-XX-XXX-XXXX-XXXx

Next Steps

Running Windows 8 Upgrade Assistant helps you know if your PC is ready for Windows 8, provides you with a compatibility report, and then walks you through the steps to purchase, download, and install Windows 8 Pro, right from the Upgrade Assistant.

Important Notes:

• You’ll need to run the Windows 8 Upgrade Assistant on the PC you want to upgrade.
• Once you get to the purchase screen, it will show the full price. However, on the order confirmation page you’ll have a chance to enter your promo code – then the price will change to your Windows Upgrade Offer promotional price* after clicking apply.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wait, the thing is, is windows 8 worth it? i thought if u using win 7 and upgrade, alot functions cant be used? since windows 8 is design to work with touchscreen?

CRS1990

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tot win 8 mainly is for those touch screen enabled desktop..with normal ones like cannot use it to its' maximum potential..

Ultrafire

Reaction score
download the upgrade assistant lor ...from there they will tell u can upgrade anot ...anyway mine is Ahem windows 7 ....buy 18 dollar get windows 8 also wu hua

AlmondShell

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol think before you upgrade.. it's built more for those touch screen.. if you're using mouse and keyboard..

You're gonna have a hard time.

waiken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ahem to legit at 18 bucks is wuhua lor :s13::s13: touchscreen function cannot be turned off?

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
download the upgrade assistant lor ...from there they will tell u can upgrade anot ...anyway mine is Ahem windows 7 ....buy 18 dollar get windows 8 also wu hua
gone case liao you
they have your records liao

jeff79

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wait, the thing is, is windows 8 worth it? i thought if u using win 7 and upgrade, alot functions cant be used? since windows 8 is design to work with touchscreen?

No need touchscreen, touch mouse can also perform the gestures.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.