Samsung Service Centres

s3856

Reaction score
No wonder so unpro. Bad and rude attitude, technicians who dont handle our devices with care, wanna pass off refurbushed scratched and dented exchange sets as new. They don't realized they are at fault at all, wasting ppl's time and still dare to shout, threaten, point fingers and give a jiao face! Really regretted buying a Samsung pdt. Damn sway! Sg service standards already low with all these outsourcing and ft, now can add this outsourced Samsung service center to the list. They sure win one. Bad customer service, bad technicians, bad exchange sets! Really all in one!!!
You should send email to complain them and forward the email
to the head offic.

lawreo2002

Reaction score
I , on the other hand, had quite a good experience with Samsung service so far. Only waited for 10 minutes to reach my turn abd and my problem was solved usually within the day. It is so much better than HTC ...with this, I will continue to buy Samsung hand phones.

petamore

Reaction score
Faulty stylus

Just bought Note 2 and realised the stylus is faulty. It starts to write and streak even before it touches the phone.

Called Samsung Service Centre to ask whether they have stocks at the Centre for me to change since I do not want to make multiple trips there. They have no idea and will check but so far have not heard from them.

1. Can I check would you know what is the typical waiting time at the Service Centre during weekdays evening? Or would lunch time be better?

2. Do I need to bring receipt or warranty card down? It is all in their system right?

symbiote28

Reaction score
i went down just now and they said that they were changing the motherboard. any idea how to check if the motherboard was really change? before i sent it, i took a screenshot of the 'about phone' page. not sure if it'll help or not.

IceShelterX

Master Member
Reaction score
No wonder so unpro. Bad and rude attitude, technicians who dont handle our devices with care, wanna pass off refurbushed scratched and dented exchange sets as new. They don't realized they are at fault at all, wasting ppl's time and still dare to shout, threaten, point fingers and give a jiao face! Really regretted buying a Samsung pdt. Damn sway! Sg service standards already low with all these outsourcing and ft, now can add this outsourced Samsung service center to the list. They sure win one. Bad customer service, bad technicians, bad exchange sets! Really all in one!!!

Faster write a complain letter in

satch

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just a comment for Note 2 users:

If Samsung retail stores or customer service or whatever tell u to go Samsung service center for some replacement or repair, pls call the service center to make sure the parts are available.

I made a wasted trip down to the service center because a Samsung sales representative told me to do so, only to find out the replacement part not in yet.

shanes

Reaction score
is jurong point svc centre opened

any idea anyone?
is JP svc centre in operation?

i tink my note 2's graphic card crashed. it's only 2 days old.............

KYLee

Reaction score
ok i got to rant about this.. damn angry.. i sent in my Note(1) on thursday (25th oct) in jurong point SC for a faulty power button (press 1 time, note restarts itself 1 time) So today they delivered my note back to be at around 10pm. and i found out that the power button remains faulty. Not only that, now i press the power button. NOTHING happens at all.. im so mad at samsung for not fixing my note and dare to send it back to me. what the hell are they doing?

Big John

Reaction score
My charger is faulty. It's not charging at all. Wat needs to bring when goin for servicing? Will they replace wif a new 1 on e spot?

boon900

Reaction score
second hand phone shop

hi I like to share with hardware zone friend about my experience at second hand phone shop at toa payoh, there are over 50 shops there, i went there to repair my phone, buy a sony phone battery and buy a anti glare screen protector for samsung tab, a few shop shop charge 35 to $40 for original sony battery, and charge the screen protector for 10 to 15 dollar, and repair for 35 to 40, then one shop i feel was reasonable they charge protector for $6 ( without pasting for you), sony original battery for 28 and repair for 35, maybe you can try this mobile shop and phone shop next time - gad gets connection 6353 five three 00, look for Ivan or Lester, think they are willing to give good price, block 178 at 01 - 230, hope this is helpful, cheers b900

boon900

Reaction score
hi I like to share with hardware zone friend about my experience at second hand phone shop at toa payoh, there are over 50 shops there, i went there to repair my phone, buy a sony phone battery and buy a anti glare screen protector for samsung tab, a few shop shop charge 35 to $40 for original sony battery, and charge the screen protector for 10 to 15 dollar, and repair for 35 to 40, then one shop i feel was reasonable they charge protector for $6 ( without pasting for you), sony original battery for 28 and repair for 35, maybe you can try this mobile shop and phone shop next time - gad gets connection 6353 five three 00, look for Ivan or Lester, think they are willing to give good price, block 178 at 01 - 230, hope this is helpful, cheers b900

XHolyz

Reaction score
Hi guys, jus wanna ask if i dropped my S3 on the floor and there are some scratches on the side of the phone.

Anyone knows whether is it possible if i can get an 1 to 1 exchange for it?

Thanks

khookh

Reaction score
Hi guys, jus wanna ask if i dropped my S3 on the floor and there are some scratches on the side of the phone.

Thanks

IMO, that is a "No"

touchme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thanks
Can, exchange with me, broken screen.

If you sell phone one, will you exchange?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.