Genting FAQ - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denikeve

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just to check if there is any direct bus from Berjaya Times Sq to Genting?

I will be staying at Times Square and would be going to Genting for a day trip. The last time I went I took the bus from Puduraya and transferred to cable car. I read online that there are other buses from KL Sentral as well.

Thanks in advance for any helpful replies.

Cheers!

normally from Times Square I will take monorail to titiwangsa and take bus up from there cos the last bus there leaves at 930pm compared to 7pm for genting's own bus, like the one at kl sentral or puduraya. so more time to shop and eat. there is no direct bus to Genting from Times Square.

ronleech

Reaction score
Excited...my trip coming soon...next tuesday!!! HUAT ARG!!!!:s12::s12:... will go to get the RM500 package from counter.... btw...any different between the RM 200 and 500 package?

Denikeve

Master Member
Reaction score
Excited...my trip coming soon...next tuesday!!! HUAT ARG!!!!:s12::s12:... will go to get the RM500 package from counter.... btw...any different between the RM 200 and 500 package?

500 package give u 5gp, 200 give 2gp

ronaldo_785

Reaction score
normally from Times Square I will take monorail to titiwangsa and take bus up from there cos the last bus there leaves at 930pm compared to 7pm for genting's own bus, like the one at kl sentral or puduraya. so more time to shop and eat. there is no direct bus to Genting from Times Square.

Thanks for the reply dude. Will consider taking the bus form Titiwangsa. If not will stick to the puduraya route.

cheers!

sgp1988

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just to check if there is any direct bus from Berjaya Times Sq to Genting?

I will be staying at Times Square and would be going to Genting for a day trip. The last time I went I took the bus from Puduraya and transferred to cable car. I read online that there are other buses from KL Sentral as well.

Thanks in advance for any helpful replies.

Cheers!
There are buses from KL Sentral too. Last bus at 8pm. There is a direct( no need to transfer to cable car) bus service on Fri Sat and Sun at 9pm. But get your tickets in advance, they sell fast.
More info here,
Go Genting Bus Express - KL Sentral Bus Terminal

ronaldo_785

Reaction score
There are buses from KL Sentral too. Last bus at 8pm. There is a direct( no need to transfer to cable car) bus service on Fri Sat and Sun at 9pm. But get your tickets in advance, they sell fast.
More info here,
Go Genting Bus Express - KL Sentral Bus Terminal

Thanks for the info dude. May consider taking the Go Genting package which includes the outdoor theme park tics.

Cheers!

Exclusive10

Master Member
Reaction score
Am planning to go to Genting during early 6 or 7 Dec for 1 or 2 nights.(Weekday) Is it too late to book now? Please advice if i should just book coach there by agencies and book hotel through the hotel website or book everything through agencies?

If through agencies, which is more reliable and truthworthy? Are those at golden mile complex ok? Roughly what is the cost?

Denikeve

Master Member
Reaction score
Am planning to go to Genting during early 6 or 7 Dec for 1 or 2 nights.(Weekday) Is it too late to book now? Please advice if i should just book coach there by agencies and book hotel through the hotel website or book everything through agencies?

If through agencies, which is more reliable and truthworthy? Are those at golden mile complex ok? Roughly what is the cost?

any agency at golden mile is ok. for price u have to call them to ask or better still go down personally.

ronleech

Reaction score

My experience is..... Book room from hotel ie FWH deluex room...cost SGD 110 via agencies...online 1gp + RM73 can get liao......if you got GP, spend it....:s13:

Exclusive10

Master Member
Reaction score
My experience is..... Book room from hotel ie FWH deluex room...cost SGD 110 via agencies...online 1gp + RM73 can get liao......if you got GP, spend it....:s13:

Thx for the info... let's say i reached there at Wed 1.00am, intend to leave at Thur morning/afternoon, i need book 1 night or 2 night? I don't want to reach there and still have to wait till Wed morning/afternoon then can check-in. Any idea on the check-in timing?

ronleech

Reaction score
Thx for the info... let's say i reached there at Wed 1.00am, intend to leave at Thur morning/afternoon, i need book 1 night or 2 night? I don't want to reach there and still have to wait till Wed morning/afternoon then can check-in. Any idea on the check-in timing?

You better book two nite and email to them about your late check in ... check in time is 1500hrs...but for promotion wise, they got a cut off time ie 6.00pm no turn up mean they might give the room away to others in the queue.

Denikeve

Master Member
Reaction score

of cos u have to book 2 nights if u don't wan to wait till wed 11am to check in.

Exclusive10

Master Member
Reaction score
You better book two nite and email to them about your late check in ... check in time is 1500hrs...but for promotion wise, they got a cut off time ie 6.00pm no turn up mean they might give the room away to others in the queue.

of cos u have to book 2 nights if u don't wan to wait till wed 11am to check in.

Thanks for the info... any idea roughly what time is the coach leaving to genting? or rather any coach leaving later than 2200hrs? i need to rush from work :(

Denikeve

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info... any idea roughly what time is the coach leaving to genting? or rather any coach leaving later than 2200hrs? i need to rush from work :(

my trip earlier this month I took starmart. they got 1130pm bus depart to Genting from golden mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.