A.C. Milan Forum - Welcome to San Siro, Home of the Rossoneri

demouse

Master Member
Reaction score
hwmook said:
i was looking for this thread last night and couldn't find it and started a new one. as i was saying in the other thread we have another big transfer on the way. look out for this big present in august. :D

who u think? i guess Jaap Stamp.

demouse

Master Member
Reaction score
hwmook said:
i was looking for this thread last night and couldn't find it and started a new one. as i was saying in the other thread we have another big transfer on the way. look out for this big present in august. :D

btw think u shld delete the other AC Milan forum. if not later u ganna banned :D

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how to delete thread? i can only delete posts. i think that stam may be joining. Totti is likely to join as well. kaka will also join milan next season :D

forza ac milan

demouse are you inter fan? =p

demouse

Master Member
Reaction score
hwmook said:
how to delete thread? i can only delete posts. i think that stam may be joining. Totti is likely to join as well. kaka will also join milan next season :D

forza ac milan

demouse are you inter fan? =p

i think if u delete the first post than the whole thread will be deleted.

aiyo totti going to extend his contract wif roma lao so no chance for him to join milan lah :D

but stam is most likely to join milan in last minute deal, just like nesta last season. as for kaka heard that they're now negotiating the deal. if successful, milan will loan him to other team for 1 year and he will join next season.

yap i'm also inter fan. i like vieri & crespo, 2 of the best striker :deg:

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
trust me he is only using contract extension as a cover up. there are a lot of inside info that he might be joining ac milan.
Stam might join.

demouse

Master Member
Reaction score
hwmook said:
trust me he is only using contract extension as a cover up. there are a lot of inside info that he might be joining ac milan.
Stam might join.

hahaha where u got all those inside info??? did Totti tell u :D

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
totti told yeah he want to win and roma is actually using the money they got from my transfer.:D

anyway dida have extended contract yeah two amazing goalkeepers in one side not like some team who can't even get one ha ha.

demouse

Master Member
Reaction score
hwmook said:
totti told yeah he want to win and roma is actually using the money they got from my transfer.:D

anyway dida have extended contract yeah two amazing goalkeepers in one side not like some team who can't even get one ha ha.

yup the defences & goalkeepers of milan is wat wenger dying for :D

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but too bad they belong to milan. demouse, did you see the posts in the real madrid thread? somebody actually said maldini play on the left and centre defence is rotation among nesta, junior, simic, laursen. he even dare to ask me have i seen ac milan play before. funny how some people can be posting stuffs when they don't know a single thing(except the reserve defenders) :D

demouse

Master Member
Reaction score
hwmook said:
but too bad they belong to milan. demouse, did you see the posts in the real madrid thread? somebody actually said maldini play on the left and centre defence is rotation among nesta, junior, simic, laursen. he even dare to ask me have i seen ac milan play before. funny how some people can be posting stuffs when they don't know a single thing(except the reserve defenders) :D

i saw that post, i think his memory still stay in previous years when maldini play on the left. but i remember beginning of last season maldini did play few games on the left rite?

but anyway dun be so serious lah =p

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually no, maldini have been playing the centre before last season unless kaladze is injured. he is more suited to the centre role now as it required less running. you know why i am not happy. he actually got the balls to ask whether i got watch milan play before :mad: but he seem to have gone into hiding after his nonsense remark.

demouse

Master Member
Reaction score
hwmook said:
actually no, maldini have been playing the centre before last season unless kaladze is injured. he is more suited to the centre role now as it required less running. you know why i am not happy. he actually got the balls to ask whether i got watch milan play before :mad: but he seem to have gone into hiding after his nonsense remark.

cool down :cool:

but milan's friendly warm up seems ok leh :)

---------------------------------------------
Pippo Inzaghi scored the first Milan goal of the 2003-04 campaign, but Lazio were hammered by a Mexican side.

The Rossoneri made their seasonal debut in a game between ranks this evening and the white shirted squad ran out 1-0 winners.

Fernando Redondo was particularly impressive in midfield, while new arrivals Marcos Cafu and Giuseppe Pancaro also moved well.

dun miss the match milan vs barcelona :)

dreamer75

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
demouse said:

cool down :cool:

but milan's friendly warm up seems ok leh :)

Pippo Inzaghi scored the first Milan goal of the 2003-04 campaign, but Lazio were hammered by a Mexican side.

The Rossoneri made their seasonal debut in a game between ranks this evening and the white shirted squad ran out 1-0 winners.

Fernando Redondo was particularly impressive in midfield, while new arrivals Marcos Cafu and Giuseppe Pancaro also moved well.

dun miss the match milan vs barcelona :)

ya...i won't miss....:)

ps : Inter dun have any pre-season matches?

demouse

Master Member
Reaction score
dreamer75 said:

ya...i won't miss....:)

ps : Inter dun have any pre-season matches?

sure have, see below :

Amsterdam Tournament 2003

2 Aug (Sat) : Galatasaray vs Inter 12:55am @ SCV Ch22 LIVE

2 Aug (Sat) : Ajax vs Liverpool 3:10am @ SCV Ch22 LIVE

4 Aug (Mon) : Liverpool vs Galatasaray 12:30am @ SCV Ch22 LIVE

4 Aug (Mon) : Ajax vs Inter 2:45am @ SCV Ch22 LIVE

dreamer75

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No Rivaldo in USA

Milan playmaker Rivaldo has stayed at the club's Milanello training ground while the squad plays its friendlies in the USA.

It is thought that the Brazilian wants to ensure that he is at peak physical condition for the new season.
He will also miss the Super Cup match against Juventus on August 3.

Goalkeepers: Abbiati, Dida, Fiori
Defenders: Costacurta, Cafu, Kaladze, Laursen, Maldini, Nesta, Pancaro, Roque Junior, Simic
Midfielders: Ambrosini, Brocchi, Gattuso, Pirlo, Redondo, Rui Costa, Seedorf, Serginho
Strikers: Borriello, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Piccolo

demouse

Master Member
Reaction score
dreamer75 said:
No Rivaldo in USA

Milan playmaker Rivaldo has stayed at the club's Milanello training ground while the squad plays its friendlies in the USA.

It is thought that the Brazilian wants to ensure that he is at peak physical condition for the new season.
He will also miss the Super Cup match against Juventus on August 3.

hope not another year of disaster for him :(

good luck man rivaldo!

demouse

Master Member
Reaction score
The Scudetto Showdowns 2003-2004

Football Italia gives you a run-down of the top ties in the upcoming Serie A season including some early clashes for the title.

Scudetto holders Juventus face their first tough test as early as Week 3 when they welcome Roma to the Stadio Delle Alpi.

This is always a difficult game, particularly now that the Giallorossi are free from Champions' League commitments.

The Milanese sides are on the up and go head to head in the derby on October 5, the fifth match of the campaign.

It's a difficult month for both sides, as the Rossoneri welcome wild cards Lazio to the San Siro in Week 6 and repeat the Champions' League Final clash with Juventus fourteen days later.

Inter then take on Fabio Capello's Roma in Week 7, but fans must wait until Nov 30 for the Derby d'Italia with Juve in Turin.

The Rome derby remains one of the most heated fixtures in Europe and the Stadio Olimpico prepares for battle in Week 9.

Roberto Mancini's Lazio must juggle European commitments with some tough games during December.

The Biancocelesti will welcome Juventus on the 7th, then take on Inter just before the Christmas break.

The final big game before the halfway point of the campaign will be Roma-Milan, as Marcos Cafu returns to his old stomping ground in Week 15.

The top ties:

Week 3 (21/9, return 8/2/04): Juventus-Roma

Week 5 (5/10, return 22/2/04): Inter-Milan

Week 6 (19/10, return 29/2/04): Milan-Lazio

Week 7 (26/10, return 7/3/04): Inter-Roma

Week 8 (2/11, return 14/3/04): Milan-Juventus

Week 9 (9/11, return 21/3/04): Roma-Lazio

Week 11 (30/11, return 4/4): Juventus-Inter

Week 12 (7/12, return 10/4): Lazio-Juventus

Week 14 (21/12, return 25/4/04): Lazio-Inter

Week 15 (6/1/04, return 2/5): Roma-Milan

demouse

Master Member
Reaction score
hwmook said:
milan lost italian super cup to juve.

i dunno is it they warm up slow or wat? lost to barca & juve continuously :(

no goals for both matches (pirlo score 1 penalty), they better catch up man

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.