>>OFFICIAL<< >^_^< SONY Chit-Chat Thread

Lightbreak

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a little problem. I'm currently using A-Jays 2 for my Xperia arc S and I just realized recently that some of the headphones in the market is incompatible with my phone. Examples are Soul, Klipsch S4A. Yes it's the android version. When I plug those into my phone. A message pops up and says 'Accessories Incompatible' or something like that, so the music comes out from my phone and not from the headphone. I have a friend which was using Galaxy Ace and those headphones work fine for him. So I was wondering, is it my phone's fault or is this how Sony build their phones? I am not sure if 2012 Xperia are facing this.. Anyone face the samw problem with 2011 Xperia?

Unknownx

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a little problem. I'm currently using A-Jays 2 for my Xperia arc S and I just realized recently that some of the headphones in the market is incompatible with my phone. Examples are Soul, Klipsch S4A. Yes it's the android version. When I plug those into my phone. A message pops up and says 'Accessories Incompatible' or something like that, so the music comes out from my phone and not from the headphone. I have a friend which was using Galaxy Ace and those headphones work fine for him. So I was wondering, is it my phone's fault or is this how Sony build their phones? I am not sure if 2012 Xperia are facing this.. Anyone face the samw problem with 2011 Xperia?

It's known problem for Sony phones... IIRC can solved it by holding volume down button when plugging in or use an extension

skaade

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi is anyone using a Sony xperia sl? I don't seem to be able to find it On sale on this forum much. Is anyone using this? Is this a good phone?

Lightbreak

Reaction score
It's known problem for Sony phones... IIRC can solved it by holding volume down button when plugging in or use an extension
About the extension, how does it look like? So, holding down the volume down button may work on some headsets?

Unknownx

Reaction score
About the extension, how does it look like? So, holding down the volume down button may work on some headsets?

Any extension like this should be can I think
3165.jpg

hush66

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi is anyone using a Sony xperia sl? I don't seem to be able to find it On sale on this forum much. Is anyone using this? Is this a good phone?

It's exactly like the Xperia S, except it comes with new colours and runs at 1.7 GHz. It's a good phone.

Dr.Quattro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone out there facing problems using Sony one touch?

I tired to send picture using one touch from my Xperia T to my Lumia 820 but nth happen.

Bluetooth and NFC is enabled in both phones.

Thanks!

hush66

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm, must really decide properly on the next phone... Any other phone gives this kind of problem'

Perhaps you can bring your earphones along to a Sony Mobile shop to test on a live set, before deciding to buy or not.

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Perhaps you can bring your earphones along to a Sony Mobile shop to test on a live set, before deciding to buy or not.

agreed with hush too since Vincent want use a specfic earphone it best he test it on the phone himself since sony got a live set mostly

but not all outlet will have the models u want to test some got specific models
best if he to bishan Sony got more models

hush66

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
agreed with hush too since Vincent want use a specfic earphone it best he test it on the phone himself since sony got a live set mostly

but not all outlet will have the models u want to test some got specific models
best if he to bishan Sony got more models

I think the one at Wisma also has most of the models for testing. He can always call the outlet first to find out if his preferred model has a live set for testing, before heading down.

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone out there facing problems using Sony one touch?

I tired to send picture using one touch from my Xperia T to my Lumia 820 but nth happen.

Bluetooth and NFC is enabled in both phones.

Thanks!

Did you try sending from one Sony phone to another Sony phone?

Did you set both phones with nfc points facing each other at shortest distance possible?

The files you are sending is in internal or external memory?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.