>>OFFICIAL<< >^_^< SONY Chit-Chat Thread

Jhyun

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is this 'defect' still found in 2012 Xperia? If it is, then after my contract ends, I won't take Sony phones anymore. What a waste...

It's not a defect, but a design to lock you into using their own earpiece. Easy way to get pass it is to buy a Sony earpiece made for Xperia series. TDK also has a specific series for Xperia.

Fortunately it appears that they wake up their idea already for the newer Xperias, so rest assure your new Xperia won't have such a problem.

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think the one at Wisma also has most of the models for testing. He can always call the outlet first to find out if his preferred model has a live set for testing, before heading down.

ya i just check
wisma sony just updated with more range
before its limited just 2 models

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looks like samsung Siv VS htc m7 and sony new flagship z and ZL will duke it out soon this quarter looming ahhah

Samsung Galaxy S IV at CES 2013 Behind Closed Doors - HardwareZone.com.sg[News]-Samsung%2BGalaxy%2BS%2BIV%2Bat%2BCES%2B2013%2BBehind%2BClosed%2BDoors&utm_medium=referral

35 HTC device names leaked, HTC M7 seen in many versions | NDTV Gadgets

Sony Xperia Z and Xperia ZL side-by-side | Xperia Blog

to me Sony Xperia ZL front face looks nicer over Z
as it make more used of the phone empty estate ahah

not to forget LG G which should be here but still no news
as jp already got it liao
last yr

samsung wise no need to explains news is allover :s13:

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looks like samsung Siv VS htc m7 and sony new flagship z and ZL will duke it out soon this quarter looming ahhah

Samsung Galaxy S IV at CES 2013 Behind Closed Doors - HardwareZone.com.sg[News]-Samsung%2BGalaxy%2BS%2BIV%2Bat%2BCES%2B2013%2BBehind%2BClosed%2BDoors&utm_medium=referral

35 HTC device names leaked, HTC M7 seen in many versions | NDTV Gadgets

Sony Xperia Z and Xperia ZL side-by-side | Xperia Blog

to me Sony Xperia ZL front face looks nicer over Z
as it make more used of the phone empty estate ahah

not to forget LG G which should be here but still no news
as jp already got it liao
last yr

samsung wise no need to explains news is allover :s13:

Sam will push out only one flagship and a note successor, same like fruity.

The rest like sony, htc and lg will have flagships for first and second half of the year. I will probably wait for the second half of the year and see better products to really compete with gs4.

Like sony said, the new 2013 flagship is to compete with gs3 and ifruit5. The second half flagship will then contend with gs4 and ifruit5s. :D

Vulpix

Reaction score
Eh can one of you start a Sony CES 2013 thread? :s13: Starting later tonight! January 7, 2013 8:00 PM EST

hush66

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh can one of you start a Sony CES 2013 thread? :s13: Starting later tonight! January 7, 2013 8:00 PM EST

The presentation starts on 7th January 5pm Pacific Standard Time (PST). That's 8th January 9am Singapore time, right?

scubyti

Reaction score
The presentation starts on 7th January 5pm Pacific Standard Time (PST). That's 8th January 9am Singapore time, right?

yes, tomorrow 9am is sony's presentation but the devices are on display before that i think...

Dr.Quattro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did you try sending from one Sony phone to another Sony phone?

Did you set both phones with nfc points facing each other at shortest distance possible?

The files you are sending is in internal or external memory?

must be from a sony phone to another?:s11:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.