LG Optimus G! Most Advanced Phone!

Yurix

Reaction score
Will this model be launch this month?

If buy back from japan must the phone be unlock for usage and LTE?

:s22:

edcanaya

Reaction score
Johnson is correct about 4G, Japan's Docomo is using these (850/1500/2100) frequency for LTE while our local SG telco's are using 1800/2600

tott_2003

Reaction score
i hope his phone can be released by end Jan. phone is better than SIII!
Agree...am using one set now. Mine from canada and lte can be used in sg. The scrolling and speed is superb. Its has 2gb ram and somewhat feel so much better than s3 lte. Am very happy.

stamina

Reaction score
Agree...am using one set now. Mine from canada and lte can be used in sg. The scrolling and speed is superb. Its has 2gb ram and somewhat feel so much better than s3 lte. Am very happy.

S3 screen has bluish tint and colour is saturated.this optimus g colour is more natural.can we all wrtie to M1 to bring the set in soon?

stamina

Reaction score
Aiyah.so late.can ask lg to release this month? This optimus g in singapore sure got lte rite?whats the official specs ah?

robolee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i check with LG already. It's already in SG but Telco dun want to release only

adix_82

Banned
Reaction score
LG Optimus G is coming in tonight. Price is ard $710. Finally it hit singapore.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.