IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSP1_Geek

Master Member
Reaction score
Doubt u can book tomolo slot. U can try calling. Earliest should be Wed if u call or book before 12pm tomolo.

Do you happen to know their number or where I can find their number? I tried NS.sg and yahoo search but none have the PTI office's number.:(

PinkishNips

Reaction score
hi,any bro know what is the latest charge for SAF 264 1st timer? didn't take IPPT and didn't attempt to go RT, heard from my friend the fines is from $50-$200 really?..

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi,any bro know what is the latest charge for SAF 264 1st timer? didn't take IPPT and didn't attempt to go RT, heard from my friend the fines is from $50-$200 really?..

Read someone say 1st time is 100 now. Anyway, min sure will be 50 or 100(if they change it). The higher your rank, the heavier the fine.

TKR1992

Master Member
Reaction score
IPPT Question even my PTI can't answer for certain. =.=

I'm currently Pes B2 and permanently exempted from the Chin-Up Station.

Furthermore, I am Service Vocationalist, and only require D + 8 to pass.

(D + 10 for Svc, D + 12 for Combat. Due to exempt station become D + 8)

Am I still considered Partial Failure treatment if I fail SBJ, but pass 2.5 run ?

(I know, very cmi right ? Exempt station liao still fail. :( )

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IPPT Question even my PTI can't answer for certain. =.=

I'm currently Pes B2 and permanently exempted from the Chin-Up Station.

Furthermore, I am Service Vocationalist, and only require D + 8 to pass.

(D + 10 for Svc, D + 12 for Combat. Due to exempt station become D + 8)

Am I still considered Partial Failure treatment if I fail SBJ, but pass 2.5 run ?

(I know, very cmi right ? Exempt station liao still fail. :( )

Call ns.sg to check.

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
check with you guys... for RT is "2 months + 1 month extension" to clear or "3 months + 1 month extension"?

Deunamist

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
**** lah.. why cannot amend RT date today one? If I haven't recover from the last session, how to do today? if need to amend by 12pm one day before the session, it's damn STUPID. of course i will wait till the day itself to see if I am feeling good to go. ******.. Brainless system made by brainless scholars.. Then have to take MC is it? **** no time also.. whole day pack with meetings

Last edited:

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No need. Book another session.

I must agree that cancelling before 12pm a day before is stupid. Cancel before 12pm on the day itself will be better.

saysuzu

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eh for IPT, if I want to clear the IPT at second session, do I need to tell the instructors?

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eh for IPT, if I want to clear the IPT at second session, do I need to tell the instructors?

you need to book a normal ippt and attempt it.

the system will calculate whether you cleared the window or not based on the ppt you obtained during your ipt-ippt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.