THE BB Q10 thread!

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's the problem lol.

The uk sets will buy tonight. Will reach early next week. Last call. Email me if u want to order.

TI has its plus points too which rim wants over snap. :)

Lehnsherr

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
everything is good except for the square screen...going to be bad for video...

I hope whatsapp will get on the blackberry 10 as well as other communication apps people use...then it would make this a good device to own

Lehnsherr

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm, dunno why they did that but official press rls out liaoz..

Thats why I will wait until its out then say. Hopefully it will be out when the Q10 is out. Its a great looking phone IMO and I would hate to see it flopping.

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tbh... Q10 first hand glance was quite ugly. Think cuz proportion not right or traditional...

Lehnsherr

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tbh... Q10 first hand glance was quite ugly. Think cuz proportion not right or traditional...

lol cos of the square screen I guess. The Treo line from Handspring used to be in the same design also so I suppose shouldn't be a problem except for videos.

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Realized specs are missing!
  • Processor: Dual-Core 1.5GHz – Snapdragon S4 Plus
  • Display: 3.1”, SuperAMOLED display, 720 x 720 resolution at 360 PPI, Touch On Lens
  • Camera: 8MP rear facing camera, Auto Focus, 5X digital zoom,
  • 1080p HD video recording ・2MP front facing camera, 3X digital zoom,
  • 720p HD video recording
  • Memory: 2GB RAM ・16GB Internal Storage ・Hot Swappable microSD Slot up to 64GB
  • WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n ・2.4/5GHz ・4G Mobile Hotspot
  • GPS: Assisted, Autonomous, and Simultaneous GPS
  • Battery: 2100mAh Removable
  • Sensors: Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, Ambient light sensor
  • Connectivity: NFC ・microUSB ・microHDMI-Out ・Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy
  • 4G LTE
  • Dimensions (LxWxD): 119.6mm x 66.8mm x 10.3mm
  • Talk Time / Standby: N/A at this time from BlackBerry as it’s still in testing

ryuichi_leo

Reaction score
How come we have a Q10 thread but not a z10 thread? Haha...to be honest I Dono which to get. I love the overall Look of z10 but the keypad of Q10 is so tempting

spheda

Master Member
Reaction score
Tonight I try my other 3 multisim card on bb see if got bis

How is it? I called m1 for multi-sim to be used on 2 bb device but the CSO said it cannot be done.

for multi-sim, only 1 card can have bis the other card is just a normal card.

Chin Ang

Reaction score
even if nonid powerful processor, the energy efficiency is definitely a plus point. :)
hahaha yeap bro, energy efficiency = battery life!

I guess it's probably because the company still have extra TIOMAP 4470 chipset so "maybe" they used it for first batch of Q10 and "hopefully" they will switch to Snapdragon S4 for the subsequent production.

Possible? I really hope they do! With Snapdragon 600 & 800, Tegra 4, Apple A7 and Exynos 5 coming out later this year, TIOMAP 4 looks absolutely obsolete.

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If they do that, they will need create diff os as each os is optimized per chipset which hence allows it to outperform other platforms on 'superior' chipsets.

But as per mentioned, please read the specs that I posted earlier.

Sounds weird but there might be two versions available in a way that is different from what u mentioned.

hahaha yeap bro, energy efficiency = battery life!

I guess it's probably because the company still have extra TIOMAP 4470 chipset so "maybe" they used it for first batch of Q10 and "hopefully" they will switch to Snapdragon S4 for the subsequent production.

Possible? I really hope they do! With Snapdragon 600 & 800, Tegra 4, Apple A7 and Exynos 5 coming out later this year, TIOMAP 4 looks absolutely obsolete.

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How is it? I called m1 for multi-sim to be used on 2 bb device but the CSO said it cannot be done.

for multi-sim, only 1 card can have bis the other card is just a normal card.
Going get microsim adaptor. Dunno where I left it :s22:

Chin Ang

Reaction score
If they do that, they will need create diff os as each os is optimized per chipset which hence allows it to outperform other platforms on 'superior' chipsets.

But as per mentioned, please read the specs that I posted earlier.

Sounds weird but there might be two versions available in a way that is different from what u mentioned.
Yeah, according to the online news, US version will be getting S4 and TI OMAP 4 for international version. Why is it so ah?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.