THE BB Q10 thread!

tomtan07

Reaction score
Really glad that the Q10 doesn't require BIS anymore. Definitely getting it and relegating my HTC Butterfly to a secondary phone. Any Blackberry fanatics here has an estimate of when it will get here and roughly how much it may cost?

Nothing beats a QWERTY handset :)

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So,I'm hearing from friends (distro) oveseas their stock reaching soon... And they are planning to sell more exp than z10.

Note: *they, not the rrp

tomtan07

Reaction score
Looks like there's gonna be a big hole in my wallet :( I'm buying off-contract and gonna use multi-sim.

naro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sianz, i still have at least 1 year of BIS contract to go..

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but i'm paying a lot more.. :(

I'm prolly using bis for 2-3 years more... To continue to provide support for legacy devices here...

On the brightside, the bis covers data also... Extra b/w :D

naro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm prolly using bis for 2-3 years more... To continue to provide support for legacy devices here...

On the brightside, the bis covers data also... Extra b/w :D
i wont renew it anymore after my current BIS contract ends.

Thankfully, I do not have legacy devices.

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Reaction score
Without the need for BIS make it so tempting for me to get it when it is launched. Hopefully the price will not be on the high side.

i-Movies

Reaction score
Dev Alpha C is coming~~~ Hope there will be a trade-up program for Q10 limited edition.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.