What good apps for my lumia?

Rickosw

Reaction score
No Pandora - We still got Nokia Music - SG version!

Nokia Music and Music + also comes to Singapore | WMPoweruser

We posted yesterday on Nokia Music coming to UAE. Today we can report that Nokia Music, Nokia’s free streaming music radio service, is now also available in Singapore.

Both the themed and curated mixes and the Music+ service, which offers higher quality streaming and unlimited skipping, is available there, with the Music + service costing S$7 per month.

The app is Nokia Lumia exclusive and can be found in the Nokia Collection section of the Windows Phone Store.

Via Hardwarezone.com.sg, thanks LastBattle for the tip.

tushar310

Reaction score
Thanks Bro,

for your explanation, sian,...cannot use this US app ... till the day, Pandora really go "international" ...

try setting up proxy on wifi as a US server and try.

this is how i use spotify in singapore on my laptop..after validation..i go back to normal direct connection

expositox

Reaction score
Temple run is coming out soon, like literally soon.

'Today' in US context, by tomorrow noon, in SG context :)

expositox

Reaction score
Funny, searching for it doesn't yield any results, only clicking on direct links.

E_T

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried Unification? I don't seem to have any notification from gleek or flyby. But my battery drain at an insane rate. In 5 hours, my battery drain to 20%.

Rickosw

Reaction score
Cant buy App - Check location

Hi guys,

Will like to ask a few questions on "CANT BUY APP" . Check your region.

1) Have to do a HARD RESET on your phone, ie all your previous apps all gone? cannot manually reinstall via Windows Phone market place?

2) If I go to US, or Europe, can I downdown those apps ? - via Wifi / or their local SIM CARD with data plan?

or die die cannot, cos they know my phone is registered under Singtel?

3) Is there any other ways? (ie I change the Language + Region inside setting) also dun seem to work

4) I know certain apps like Pandora (DIE DIE cannot work) - so lan lan ...I can live with that ...but other apps ...I am curious to try / play around

Is there a reason why certain apps, are not available in SG, is it because the developers need to pay more $ to have local access ? ?
or what is the reason other than "patent/ loyalties" that certain apps cannot be used in SG?

thanks and I hope I can get some replies / advice

cheers!

expositox

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Will like to ask a few questions on "CANT BUY APP" . Check your region.

1) Have to do a HARD RESET on your phone, ie all your previous apps all gone? cannot manually reinstall via Windows Phone market place?

2) If I go to US, or Europe, can I downdown those apps ? - via Wifi / or their local SIM CARD with data plan?

or die die cannot, cos they know my phone is registered under Singtel?

3) Is there any other ways? (ie I change the Language + Region inside setting) also dun seem to work

4) I know certain apps like Pandora (DIE DIE cannot work) - so lan lan ...I can live with that ...but other apps ...I am curious to try / play around

Is there a reason why certain apps, are not available in SG, is it because the developers need to pay more $ to have local access ? ?
or what is the reason other than "patent/ loyalties" that certain apps cannot be used in SG?

thanks and I hope I can get some replies / advice

cheers!

1) changing region does the trick.

2) nope, your region is still under SG

3) why doesn't it work? You can try searching Nokia Reading under SG, won't yield any results. Now change region to US, will require a reboot, you should be able to install it.

Copyright issues. For etc., apps like Pandora, Spotify, they're music streaming apps & due to some dumb US laws, they do not allow streaming overseas.

JellyMan

Reaction score
I want Pinterest and Flipboard on Windows Phone!!! Plus Nike apps...!

Sorry for the rant

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1) changing region does the trick.

2) nope, your region is still under SG

3) why doesn't it work? You can try searching Nokia Reading under SG, won't yield any results. Now change region to US, will require a reboot, you should be able to install it.

Copyright issues. For etc., apps like Pandora, Spotify, they're music streaming apps & due to some dumb US laws, they do not allow streaming overseas.

hey bro, ask you something ah, let say if we change our region to other country. Are we allow to buy the app which not available to our region?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.