Maybank Family and Friends grocery casback

dokapsm

Reaction score
hi, same here but CSO told me they will do a manual credit back for the 4.5% and will fix the glitch for purchase in future.

elktan

Reaction score
I was also affected.

It seem to me that their system was maintained by a 'Foreign Talent' who did not know that 'FAIRPRICE FINEST' and 'FAIRPRICE XTRA' belong to same merchant under NTUC.

greddy88

Reaction score
WTF? I have been using it for don't know how long already. Call in to kao peh and back date since 5 years back?

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WTF? I have been using it for don't know how long already. Call in to kao peh and back date since 5 years back?

People already mentioned that NTUC just change the name for its Finest and xtra outlets. I have got the 5% rebate for spending a few months ago at xtra...

MoDiE

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1. you never read my previous post properly or must be dreaming.

2. confirm you never check your bills and cash backs for any discrepancies.

SBS2716G

Master Member
Reaction score
with effect from 1 April 2012?

anyone managed to waived without spending S$12,000 p.a>?>

my card is 10 years fee waiver... now into 3rd year.. so will wait another 7 years then see they got bill me annual fee or not.

coldboy

Master Member
Reaction score
Just to note for the 5% cashback... MayBank does not do any rounding, and truncate at 2 decimal places. e.g: a transaction of $35.75, 5% would be 1.7875.. the bank will give you 1.78. I have confirmed this with the bank CSO already. Just feel kinda weird for their method of calculation. This few cents from all the customers can save millions for them.

Cloud_Evolution

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i seriously nv check my credit card bill rebates one. only check all transaction. now coming back to it, i dunno i kanna "cheated" of hw many rebates liao.

MoDiE

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to note for the 5% cashback... MayBank does not do any rounding, and truncate at 2 decimal places. e.g: a transaction of $35.75, 5% would be 1.7875.. the bank will give you 1.78. I have confirmed this with the bank CSO already. Just feel kinda weird for their method of calculation. This few cents from all the customers can save millions for them.

this is written big big on their website...

dokapsm

Reaction score
maybank has made adjustment to credit back the 4.5% rebate:

Transaction Date Posting Date Description
08 Apr 2013 08 Apr 2013 CASH REBATE ADJ-FAIRPRICE XTRA

Niaoson

Master Member
Reaction score
For those interested, The best news for Family & Friends: 10% Cash Rebate on Groceries! > Cards > Maybank2u.com Singapore

The best news for Family & Friends: 10% Cash Rebate on Groceries!

On 1 and 2 May 2013, your Maybank Family & Friends Platinum MasterCard brings you even better value with an additional 5% discount, on top of your existing 5% rebate on all your groceries. Celebrate this holiday with us with a splendid 10% cash rebate at Cold Storage, FairPrice supermarkets, FairPrice Finest and FairPrice Xtra!

Key info

Valid on 1 and 2 May 2013
Purchase must be made with Maybank Family & Friends Platinum MasterCard
Terms and Conditions

Promotion is valid on 1 and 2 May 2013
Promotion is valid at all Cold Storage, FairPrice Supermarkets, FairPrice Finest and FairPrice Xtra that accept Maybank Family & Friends Platinum MasterCard
The 10% cash rebate includes the 5% cash rebate currently offered by Maybank
The 10% cash rebate will revert to 5% cash rebate at the end of the promotion period
The maximum cash rebate that Maybank Family & Friends Platinum MasterCard Cardmembers receive will be capped at S$600 calculated based on posted transactions in a calendar year
Once the S$600 Cap is reached, Cardmembers will continue to earn cash rebates at the prevailing rate of 0.3% cash rebate
Cash rebates will automatically be awarded to the eligible Cardmember’s account if the designated Merchant’s outlet, where the required transaction is made, is on record with Maybank. In the event the outlet is not on record with Maybank, the cash rebate will only be awarded once Maybank is informed of the new outlet and has updated its records accordingly
Cash rebates are credited back to the Card account on the 1st Day of the following month, based on the posted transaction date by the merchant
Cash rebates are not transferable, so if Cardmember terminates the Card Account, any accumulated cash rebates will be forfeited. Any refunded, disputed, unauthorised or fraudulent retail purchases as well as Goods and Services Tax (GST) will not be taken into account in the cash rebate calculations
Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other Maybank promotion, unless otherwise stated
Maybank may vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions, or withdraw, suspend or discontinue the promotion at any time without any notice or liability to any person
Promotion is subject to Terms and Conditions of the participating merchant

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.