Samsung Galaxy S3 warranty/product registration

Noobtopro

Reaction score
Hey peeps!

Just bought an S3 without contract recently.
Got reminded about warranty and was quite puzzled on the warranty procedure.

Do we register the warranty online (like most mobile phones and laptops nowadays), or must I mail the warranty card?

Cant seem to find the link on samsung website for warranty registration.

Appreciate all the help!

Thanks!

mellamovic

Reaction score
if i am not wrong, can just use receipt as proof of purchase if you wanna claim warranty in the future.

patlye

Reaction score
Hey peeps!

Just bought an S3 without contract recently.
Got reminded about warranty and was quite puzzled on the warranty procedure.

Do we register the warranty online (like most mobile phones and laptops nowadays), or must I mail the warranty card?

Cant seem to find the link on samsung website for warranty registration.

Appreciate all the help!

Thanks!

cybersvc2.samsungcsportal.com/cyberservice/csc/index.jsp

khookh

Reaction score
sometimes, the website does not work.. so it is still best to keep the receipt and warranty card. the customer service centre will ask for these 2 items...

win_man

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i mailed my S3 LTE warranty.. cos the online site doesnt have the model number.

amberlight

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a similar issue but I don't have a receipt. Bought a second hand S3 fr someone and warranty card is unfilled with singtel stamp dated in Sep. No receipt given to me. How to register the warranty with Samsung?

pre7even

Reaction score
I have a similar issue but I don't have a receipt. Bought a second hand S3 fr someone and warranty card is unfilled with singtel stamp dated in Sep. No receipt given to me. How to register the warranty with Samsung?
Hi any one knows the answer to the question? similar scenario too.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You can go ahead to register on Samsung cyber service.

However even with registration, receipt is still needed to proof by protocol.

It depends on the cso at counter of the service centre to trust you or not.

I went to the service centre in an era where Omnia 2 was hot, and they did ask for receipt and photocopy a copy of it.

I have also seen cso buying the story of customer saying receipt faded, receipt lost, and they go according to the registration date online.

Some strict cso will go according to phone's manufacturing date.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.