Finally! A new flagship DAP from iRiver! AK100

justin007

Reaction score
wanna ask, if i let my ak100 charge overnight and play concurrently (reason: for burning in), even if my batt is full, will this damage my battery in the long run?

I let the ak100 play overnight.. But not via USB. Played from full charge till flat... Roughly over night.. I think that should be fine

freddychin

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone know how does the warantty works in regardless you purchase from Treo, Jaben or any shop in Singapore ?

Is there a local agent to cover the warranty or will it be the shop you purchase from to cover the warranty or others ?

Anyone can englighten ?

thx n rdgs

capri87

Reaction score
I let the ak100 play overnight.. But not via USB. Played from full charge till flat... Roughly over night.. I think that should be fine

i see, so you're not playing it overnight while charging right? by the way, anyone knows the burn in hours for ak100?

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i see, so you're not playing it overnight while charging right? by the way, anyone knows the burn in hours for ak100?

300 hours if you are burn in believer

0 hours if not believer

12-24 hours to make yourself feel better

FatalethaL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone know how does the warantty works in regardless you purchase from Treo, Jaben or any shop in Singapore ?

Is there a local agent to cover the warranty or will it be the shop you purchase from to cover the warranty or others ?

Anyone can englighten ?

thx n rdgs

if you are talking about AK100's local agent, it would be SKM.

justin007

Reaction score
Definitely not while charging.. I think it should be ok.. but never tried.

300 hours if you are burn in believer

0 hours if not believer

12-24 hours to make yourself feel better

har har... I normally just let it run while I do other stuff

Legend2127

Reaction score
Everyone talking about the AK100 pouch.

I can only dream on as I have yet to get my hands on the AK100 player itself

Still looking forward to get my hands on it for less then $800

Will try Jaben over the weekend.
Send them a PM over the Jaben website and yet to reply for past 4 days.

As for Treo, just wanted to go to the shop and buy off the shelves if possible rather then goin thru the website and order online then wait ................ neck long, long.

regards

I waited for 2 working days, ordered on monday night, wed they msg me say ready for collection in the morning, i collect after work... will long meh....?

freddychin

Reaction score
I waited for 2 working days, ordered on monday night, wed they msg me say ready for collection in the morning, i collect after work... will long meh....?

Not long for 2 days wait.
I wanted to explore a faster and better way.
Buy on the spot and with a price tag less then $800

I will follow your method if I am unlucky

:D

congrade07

Master Member
Reaction score
Same here. Keen on the flip case as eell. Lucky that time jaben no stock for the black case if not would have gotten it

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.