$48 Servicing at Still Racing International

yixiang1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Bros,

Today's Groupon Deal:

http://www.groupon.sg/deals/deals-near-me/-48-for-car-servicing-13-point-checks--turvo-oil--oil-filter-at-still-racing-international--worth--148-aug/715843341

$48 for basic oil change and oil filter..

Sgcarmart havent had a review abt them... but I googled and found their facebook and website... seems quite impressive to me, wide range of services they provide... dun look like small workshop..

Tempted to buy and try, except when I called to check, guy told me they only have 5W40 oil, dun have W30 oil... And I have 4 Quarts of Mobil 1 oil at home... so only need labour to change.

Nowadays, so many of these ~$50 servicing, previously got McWell, then now got Silent and this Still racing...

Any bro here been to still racing care to comment? Thanks.

Flexamoria

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Just a basic servicing,since u have bought ur own oil, just pay labour at any workshop will do

slang

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone knows the voucher promo has any other checks for still racing?

so far anyone has comments on them?

If I have my own oil at home, roughly how much will it be if i use my own oil for servicing?

crappyjoe

Reaction score
check out this link man
it has all the bad reviews about it

h ttp://w w w.sgcarmart.com/directory/merchant_reviews.php?MID=13260

limkopilimteh

Reaction score
General rule of thumb: Avoid groupon deals.

Think about it, if the shop is doing fine, why would anyone in their right mind give a more than 50% discount to get customers?

meganut

Reaction score
Just to share, my friend advertise on groupon before... Groupon takes 1/2 of the sale... meaning if its $50 Groupon takes $25.. not say take half the profit so merchant earns even less... let say $50, their cost is $15 but they pay groupon 50% so they earn $25... so effectively, the shop only earn $10... dunno how good it will be lor, maybe need to see their attitudes as well cos they maybe will think that, hey, you already pay, too bad.. and they give u bad attitude and cannot do anything about it

kamikazeben

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bad services from their side, can charge you % interest when you wanna use NETS and also at the point of payment, still can say never include 7% GST yet.

I do not mind paying all these, but at least let me know what I'm paying for, better than letting me get a shock everytime I try to make a payment, it's quite irritating.

Alamak power pac, will never go back there again.

Last edited:

match89

Reaction score
this company are from previously closed down "SILEN*" workshop. do soundproofing then went on to do many other things.

very bad expereicne with them, the crew and products sold are completely identical to "SILEN*"

Personally advise against going there. Low technical knowledge, poor workmanship.
end.

match89

Reaction score
Just to share, my friend advertise on groupon before... Groupon takes 1/2 of the sale... meaning if its $50 Groupon takes $25.. not say take half the profit so merchant earns even less... let say $50, their cost is $15 but they pay groupon 50% so they earn $25... so effectively, the shop only earn $10... dunno how good it will be lor, maybe need to see their attitudes as well cos they maybe will think that, hey, you already pay, too bad.. and they give u bad attitude and cannot do anything about it

even if you didn't use groupon, this is also not the best place to go for your vehicle.

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$48 for EO change plus oil filter??
Seriously it really sound too 'good' to be truth!

Am not against 'good deal' or any site but putting my left and right brain to think, how can it be so cheap thou?
Either the products used may have issue or they are planning to close down so do it at cost(I doubt such biz exist in SG).

So act with cautious and do not complain when $X spent in-return for X service.

Any more better deals to share or consider? Lolzz

hotobd

Reaction score
Look for more reviews about it.

Something too cheap should cause your attention.Look for more reviews about it.

-------------------------------------------
hotobd.com

sktan10

Reaction score
Personally purchase 2 times from coupon deal.Both r $48 car servicing.
-First time from still racing.Mechanic r polite.hks synthetic EO.
-Second time from spc.Very fast less than half an hr waiting time.
Just normal servicing,don't worry, just go ahead.

pew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Personally purchase 2 times from coupon deal.Both r $48 car servicing.
-First time from still racing.Mechanic r polite.hks synthetic EO.
-Second time from spc.Very fast less than half an hr waiting time.
Just normal servicing,don't worry, just go ahead.

$48 still use hks oil?

I did mine at garage r using hks was 165 before gst wor

sktan10

Reaction score
$48 still use hks oil?

I did mine at garage r using hks was 165 before gst wor

It is a square tin stating hks.the design stripes contains green n yellow if I rem correctly.Most of the consumer is like that.Expensive sure good oil.So shop sell high,they happy n we buy expensive n good oil,we happy.Both party happy,why not?
For my MPV,I feel SPC oil is better than hks.

GrandJedi

Reaction score
Car Detailing

Anyone used the Groupon $39.90 car detailing? It is supposed to be the $178 package. Lots of hard selling when you get there?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.