EDMW Knife Collectors

Sigmazxcs

Reaction score
thanks for your post...u had them shipped from the US?

Hey, I'm just glad that I can contribute some input now that I've knives to call my own!

Yes, I have them shipped in from USA. My uncle is in california do he manage to get all these cheaper. And shipping without tracking means lesser chance of confiscation at cantonment I heard. Most common cause of confiscation is actually the tracking, they want to make sure you pay tax if you have to. Gahmen logic.

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
Next on the list:
Benchmade 710 William McHenry
Hinderer XM-18 3" slicer grind
Hinderer XM-18 3" Hellfire grind
Michael Raymond Estrella

I do not think there's a 3" hellfire grind for the XM18, but I could be wrong for sure, just haven't come across one. AS for the Estrella, that is one sweet integral folder. Michael has stopped taking orders, IIRC, but they're available from dealers and in the aftermarket.

Congrats on your purchases. Great start.

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
Hope I would!
Shipment was surprisingly fast. Took just short of 2 weeks. :)

First class shipping or USPS flat rate priority shipping (no tracking) is good to go. However, shipping duration depends on the actual post office that it is dropped off at. I've had packages come in anywhere from 10-28 days :eek:. There are a couple of sorting centres in the US: SF, Illinois and NY, I believe.

Sigmazxcs

Reaction score
Hey vespaguy. Thanks mate!
Yes, I've had my USA package came in at 3 weeks prior to this one. The other time I order some 550 Milspec Paracords for bracelet braiding. The package came in just a few days before my flight to UK for 2 weeks! Almost thought I had to get someone to collect it for me.

And I think I've typed wrongly. Don't recall a hellgrind for 3" either. The nicest yet is a blue stonewashed Ti-scale hellgrind. Totally off the top.
I'm not sure if Michael is still making them, gotta check it out. Cause if not, then I might have to drop my Estrella for now. :( the pre-loved ones are so expensive, not that I'd expect otherwise.

I've a few friends who are keen to get knives after they've seen mine. Most likely bringing in some more kershaws blems since they're so dirt cheap. And works like a horse too. :) wanna tompang them?

nilfire77

Reaction score
Ok, the last of my Hinderer XM folder (XM-18 3") is finally sold. Now I'm left with these LNIB knives for sale...

Benchmade MPR 755 $220
CRK Small Sebenza $480
CRK Large Sebenza Micarta with Dual Silver Thumbstuds $650
CRK Umnumzaan Tanto (no LBS / Old style pivot) $600
Spyderco Sage II $180
DPx HEST 2.0 $200
Les George VECP $600
Zero Tolerance ZT303 $280

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
Hey vespaguy. Thanks mate!
Yes, I've had my USA package came in at 3 weeks prior to this one. The other time I order some 550 Milspec Paracords for bracelet braiding. The package came in just a few days before my flight to UK for 2 weeks! Almost thought I had to get someone to collect it for me.

And I think I've typed wrongly. Don't recall a hellgrind for 3" either. The nicest yet is a blue stonewashed Ti-scale hellgrind. Totally off the top.
I'm not sure if Michael is still making them, gotta check it out. Cause if not, then I might have to drop my Estrella for now. :( the pre-loved ones are so expensive, not that I'd expect otherwise.

I've a few friends who are keen to get knives after they've seen mine. Most likely bringing in some more kershaws blems since they're so dirt cheap. And works like a horse too. :) wanna tompang them?

I'm out of the market for any new knives for now. All my funds are required for other priorities in life. Thanks though.

Michael is still making them, just not taking any more orders. I am on the list, actually, but who knows when that might be. Actually I've seen that the ones on the aftermarket are only 10-15% more than what Michael charges. There's one with a clip for USD1,000 on BFC that just sold. That's almost maker's price, IIRC. If you are looking at timascus inlay/integral handles, that would of course push it up by at least several hundred more, as timascus itself is a very expensive material. Beautiful though.

Last edited:

Mayduza

Reaction score
relist for sell

Hi guys , I have some Strider for sell in Mint condition
1. Strider SNG Ghost tiger striped s30v Tan g10 , lock up 15% asking- 510 sgd
2. DPX T3 with box and tool Limited edition Retail 400usd+, asking- 430 sgd
3. Strider Starlingear Hot Head Sng Orange g10 s30v limited less than 20 worldwide, lock up 25% asking- 1,550 sgd price drop to 1450 sgd now

All never used or carried .... view @Tampines only if interest plz sms to me : 91065262
Mr.Napong ,,, for real deal can a bit nego low baller 'll be ignore .

sorry just sign up can't provided images
can trade with same valued knife ... try to offer me ,, Thx to HWZ

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
Ok, the last of my Hinderer XM folder (XM-18 3") is finally sold. Now I'm left with these LNIB knives for sale...

Benchmade MPR 755 $220
CRK Small Sebenza $480
CRK Large Sebenza Micarta with Dual Silver Thumbstuds $650
CRK Umnumzaan Tanto (no LBS / Old style pivot) $600
Spyderco Sage II $180
DPx HEST 2.0 $200
Les George VECP $600
Zero Tolerance ZT303 $280

If anyone wants to do a 3-way trade, you take my regular Umnumzaan (MINT old skool pivot, LBS, S35VN, all papers and boxes but no cloth unless nillfire's comes with the cloth as well), I take nillfire's CRK Large Sebenza Micarta and you pay him what he wants for his CRK Large SEbenza Micarta - just a thought =:p

Sonic69

Reaction score
Anybody interested in the ZT0566? It was just introduced at Shotshow 2013. Can preorder at this time. It looks like the perfect size for me. I had the ZT0550 before (3.5" blade) and it was too huge for me to EDC.
Its the Hinderer that I can afford at this time.
mANDLSq.jpg

Its the middle one in the pic above.

Sonic69

Reaction score
Any Benchmade fans interested? :)

I had a similar one the BM940. Its was too gentlemanly for me. I guess "tactical" is more me :s13:. Although not too hardcore tactical. If it makes sense.
I'm now looking at the Benchmade Volli. Also just introduced at Shotshow 2013.
tReu9uc.jpg

kolomo

Reaction score
when you guys edc your knife, and if suay suay get spot check by police. What reasons will you give?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.