ComfortDelgro *Official* (SGX:C52)

Think09

Reaction score
ComfortDelGro Shares

I saw it share when up to 1.98 today.

Last edited:

MikeL09

Reaction score
ComfortDelGro used to be SMRT's small brother.
Now, it's the other way round.

chingkc

Reaction score
Rare chance to enter low again...

SINGAPORE, May 23 (Reuters) - Shares of Singapore transport operator ComfortDelgro Corp Ltd fell nearly 14 percent on market talk the Singapore Labour Foundation, its biggest investor, is selling part of its stake in the company.

The Singapore Labour Foundation controls a nearly 12 percent stake in ComfortDelgro, according to Reuters data. Analysts and traders said there was talk of a share placing in ComfortDelGro but no details were immediately available.

The shares hit a six-year high this week, up 22 percent so far this year based on Wednesday's close. The stock was the biggest index loser on Thursday in a broader market that was down 0.26 percent.

ComfortDelGro and the Singapore Labour Foundation declined immediate comment. (Reporting by Anshuman Daga, Kevin Lim and Rujun Shen)

twelfth

Reaction score
early morning i see the selling price start from $2 then open at 1.97, entered at 1.9. now sell can earn kopi $

Wood4

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
>200000 lots traded & a drop of 11% drop today ....
Luckily I sold at >$2 last week.
What's up ?

Wood4

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The 12% drop in ComfortDelgro Share price was due to its long term shareholder Singapore Labour Foundation (state-owned entity) selling 170 million shares, offering between $1.94 to $2.03.
The current share price may represent discount for fund houses to buy in at a discounted price.

Reaction score
Its just supply and demand. There are significant sellers up there.
I got out of my mum's position and took the money before price reached there.

uH66lw3.png

Wood4

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Other stocks diarrhea but Comfort fever / vomit / diarrhea .
What a day !

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.