Beautiful Q5 !!!

busybody1

Reaction score
better looking than Q10 ..bigger keypad !!

blackberry-q5-1.jpg

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quite good specs for a entry level BB qwerty. And maybe easier to do a swipe up on this Q5 due to extra space on the bottom border. But I'll stick to Q10. keke
66j0jc.png

adix_82

Banned
Reaction score
Quite good specs for a entry level BB qwerty. And maybe easier to do a swipe up on this Q5 due to extra space on the bottom border. But I'll stick to Q10. keke
66j0jc.png

Yeah agreed on the swiping part... Q10 space bit squeeze

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Could be after realising the design limitation on Q10 then they improve it on Q5. But i still prefer Q10 in term of design and material.
Yeah agreed on the swiping part... Q10 space bit squeeze

Last edited:

fi5hbone

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I still find it quite hard to imagine switching to BB from iOS. It's a pity switching from either is not so easy.

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I were BlackBerry, I would price this device to really SELL. Try to sell as many devices as possible not only to emerging markets, but as many markets as they can.

Ultimately, the Z10 and Q10 as of now will not be the device that people will just buy to give BB10 a shot since it is priced to compete as a flagship device. But if there is a BB10 device that is cheap enough, people who are mildly interested in BB10 can get the Q5 to give it a try. Also for people who are budget conscious, as we know the Curve line are hugely popular in some countries.

More BB10 devices sold, means higher subscriber base on BB10. More users on BB10 ultimately means more target audience for developers. And they might finally be willing to give BB10 a shot. In the end benefits everyone on BB10, even those of us on Z10 or Q10.

So, I'm super excited about the Q5. Can't wait.

busybody1

Reaction score
No BIS ,why should we buy blackberry ? normal data plan are slow ,drain battery ..since blackberry drop BIS they should provide patch for existing blackberry user to bypass BIS ..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.