Must read : Time Share Scam Awareness! Don't be the next victim!

• Have you been Scammed?
    Follow this advisory from National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC) on the next steps you can take. More info

Mean jinx

Reaction score
emperor group pte ltd is not ERI
If you google , you will realize emperor group pte ltd is doing car care business.

ERI is Emperor Resorts International Pte Ltd

hi therat,
thanks for pointing out my error... got mixed up with emperor group and eri.

hmmm.. just want to check if anyone is familiar with Insolvency & Public Trustee's Office?
under its web, news --> announcement --> unclaimed monies --> bankruptcy estates... u will find the followings:

under Bankruptcy - Unclaimed Monies (Dividends and Refunds)
EMPEROR RESORTS INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD
yr cheque expired 2012 reference number K12000272

what does this mean arh? a bit lost now...

but yet under acra, it shows eri as a live company which is not eligible for certificate of compliance...

therat

Master Member
Reaction score
hi therat,
thanks for pointing out my error... got mixed up with emperor group and eri.

hmmm.. just want to check if anyone is familiar with Insolvency & Public Trustee's Office?
under its web, news --> announcement --> unclaimed monies --> bankruptcy estates... u will find the followings:

under Bankruptcy - Unclaimed Monies (Dividends and Refunds)
EMPEROR RESORTS INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD
yr cheque expired 2012 reference number K12000272

what does this mean arh? a bit lost now...

but yet under acra, it shows eri as a live company which is not eligible for certificate of compliance...

I also don't understand this doc.
But if you page up and down.. u will find HDB, MOE, DBS, NTUC fairpricem OCBC, Ang Mo Kio Town Council, etc... those big name

I don't think those big name will bankrupt :D

Last edited:

WeiHan

Master Member
Reaction score
BTW, latest scam company

A company name Philip & Chang Pte Ltd
Company address: 150 South Bridge Road, Fook Hai Building #05-06

Call and said ERI bankrupt.
Ask we to go down to talk to their lawyer about our ERI timeshare

Check ACRA
Philip & Chang Pte Ltd was setup on 8 March 2013 by CHANG KWOK KEONG
Registration No: 201306251R
Company Incorporation

Receipt No. : ACR0001022308356
Transaction Date :08/03/2013
Lodged By : CHANG KWOK KEONG
Folio No. : 2

The above information can be find in ACRA

---------------------
Cut the story short.
My spouse went down to see what story they had
There are 4 person - 3 male ; 1 female. 3 India, 1 chinese.
The female is Indian

Ask he to sign a doc to say they will do the doc and he need to pay the processing fee.
Refused to tell what is the processing fee and how much is it.

Until he insisted then one of them walk out the room and come back said $2.5k

So... take note

Hallo people,

Con company, how to be bankrupt? They just cheat your money but don't have to provide anything (services, holidays, resorts etccc) in return. How to be bankrupt? But of course, the boss can decide to fold the "con business".

babyblues512

Reaction score
Gotten back refund from Khoo & Krishnan Associates Pte Ltd?

Oh man, i didnt read about this thread beforehand. I went to Khoo & Krishnan Associates Pte Ltd today and paid $1k deposit out of $1.5k before they will release the paperwork for me to go to the Law Firm to give them the "Power" to termination my account with the timeshare company and to claim back any money I've paid.

I read that by far, got a few when ahead to close the accounts. Any success so far?

I am also a victim of GSI refund scam by Khoo & Krishnan Associates Pte Ltd. Anyone who had paid a deposit but withdrew the agreement within the cooling period has gotten back your refund after the 45-day refund period? I paid a $1.5 k deposit but withdrew from the agreement on 20 Mar. Am counting down to the 45th day for my refund...

lamlamlam

Reaction score
Means I got scammed by Emperor Travel Pte Ltd for SGD 600.00 as deposit.
What can I do? Please advise?
Shall I proceed to SCT?

engchai

Reaction score
Thanks for all the sharing. My wife received numerous calls from NRC and insisting that I go and meet them. I told her don't bother. Just have to take it the investment is down the drain.. With this thread, she drop the idea.
EC.

iteo74

Reaction score
Calls from ATC/IRN on termination and maintenance fees

Help needed anyone!!

Have been getting calls from IRN/ATC on their termination option for members. Made appt but didn't go due to travel schedule. Now keep calling and finally I answered and told them can't go. So the lady sort of changed her tone to say then they have no choice have to bill us maintenance fees?!? Sounds to me like threatening me! I told her I'll just go to CASE then since for so many years u have never sent for maintenance and now suddenly say got extra charge?!!?

Anyone encountered this and what should I do? Many many thanks in advance!!

bbmars1128

Reaction score
You WILL be safe if you do this:
1. Ignore
2. Ignore and make a joke
3. Make a joke and promise to go to their office (which you wont go)
4. Answer subsequent calls to reschedule to promise to go to their office again (which again you wont go)
5. Tell them that you emigrated to Timbaktoo so that they can send you the suit. :s13:

p.s. Ok I'll be serious. Just take my point no. 1 :)

Yes, just ignore. simply ignore. Imagine if you change address, they won't be able to find you unless your address is updated on the Timeshare website where many of the companies got your contact from. However, I must say, in the past, I had changed my hp no, but don't know how on earth they still can contact my new hp no. Someone must have uploaded my info on the site. Why? because for several years, it was peaceful for me with no suchcall until last few year.

A former colleague of mine, migrated to Australia and left every thing behind. consider it lost cost. Just tell me where t find him? Don't listen to those bull****. Long ago, I received call from my home base in Thailand asking why I didn't pay my maintenance fee and was told, I won't be able to use without paying up

iteo74

Reaction score
Thank you thank you! Ok will ignore for now. I actually took note of their nbr and avoided answering but sometimes they use different nbr.. I can't change my nbr due to work reasons. . It's a shame to have to do that cos of these scumbags... They even called my home nbr and my elderly parents and young young kids without knowing gave them my nbr even... Really wonder how those ppl helping them can do these to us..

WeiHan

Master Member
Reaction score
Just in case, you all have not realised.

Some Jerry Tan's time share companies like Discovery Group that is related to Lee Song Teck is presently under CAD investigation.

1_2_complaint

Reaction score
Hi all, I know there are alot of victims of the above stated timeshare scam. As much as alot of us wanted to find out more information of what is going on, time and information is always against us.

I have managed to know some of the victims from the similar timeshare tragic experience and contacted them from the forums of hardwarezone. We managed to form a small group of 3 currently, and are planning to seek and consult legal advises together.

We seek to find and gather victims in similar situation and wants to know of the available option, and to avoid the miscommunication of information and confusion. The lawyer we engage are currently still in legal debate with the timeshare companies' lawyer. And we are interested to seek and unite as many similar victims in this situation. We do not know the outcome or what will happen, but our group will walk together with the advise of a legit lawyer to advise us.

If anyone want to join us, pls drop me a pm.

henry_kmc

Reaction score
It has been almost a year after being scammed by timeshare company (Crown Holiday Exchange), lucky I got back my refund within a month, else i really do not know how to face the music.

honda599

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if anyone has an Asian Travel Club membership and have managed to get a refund?

babyblues512

Reaction score
Just want to update everyone that I've gotten my refund back. For those who have withdrawn your agreement with Khoo & Krishnan Associates Pte Ltd within the cooling period, do "follow up" with them and press them to give you the date of refund as they wont be bothered to follow up with you. Hope that helps ease the anxiety of those who are still waiting for their refund. To all victims of timeshare scam, just ignore them at all cost (pun intended)!!!

Ray oh

Reaction score
Hi

Have you meet up with Goodwill Ettikan PTE Ltd ready.
I have meet up with them before.

To make the story short:

About 3+ years ago I was brought a merry-go-round scam where I paid Chevalier Don to claims a refund and cancel my timeshare.

Then, GCR took over my account where I have to pay additional amount.

Next, Goldmon took over my account because GCR's bosses ran away and I paid another amount to claim my funds.

Finally, they are all gone. Company closed down without a trace.

2 months ago, a company by the name of Goodwill Ettikan (Far East Shopping Centre, #12-02) called me and I went to visit them about my funds. The person, Zackaria said that he can get my funds back and I don't have to pay a single cent. They just take 40% of my claimed funds. In short, Goodwill Ettikan will help me claim the funds. I didn't take a offer.

Just last Friday, a lady called me saying that she is from don't-know-what trustee funds. She claimed that I had used Cheveliar Don, GCR, Goldmon Austrasia to claims the funds. She said that this is not allowed and we are not supposed to use companies to claims as we can claim it by ourself.

The don't-know-what UK office is going to sue me for claiming against them. I said I don't want any of these nonsense so she said can, I just need to go to one of their valuation centres to sign a form to discharge my stake on the claimed fund.

So she gave me the address. Guess what is the address?

Goodwill Ettikan
Far East Shopping Centre, #15-13

So... the same company that said can help me claim the fund is the same company that I am suppose to go to sign away my stake on the claim? But 2 months ago Goodwill Ettikan claimed that they can help me???

I find it strange. Both companies are the same and they are located in 2 different levels. Has anyone gotten this call? If so, please share with us.

I just wanted to be safe, I have a meeting with them this Monday 15-Apr but I want to delay it to see if I can meet up with a lawyer friend of mine to discuss this issue and see what are my legal stand. I want to be sure that I am not sued for whatever reasons!

How about you? Have you met up with them?

cdo_saturday

Master Member
Reaction score
Any one received phone calls from companies claiming they can help to 'get a refund for your time share'? I've been getting many calls lately and I don't know what they are after but would like to know more so that I can advise my parents and friends if they receive the same calls.

jungle_sg

Reaction score
I was approached by goodwill ettikan too. Have signed an agreement but told them want to pull out. They said I will be liable for maintenance fee. What do u guys think?

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was approached by goodwill ettikan too. Have signed an agreement but told them want to pull out. They said I will be liable for maintenance fee. What do u guys think?

So you will be the one doing the "goodwill" !

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.