Does anybody know where to buy HK disneyland tickets cheaper or discounted?

flea_pepper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping to get 2 by this week since going to HK next week.
I used to get 2 over here but that was buying off someone who's selling it on sale.

Earthling

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
heard can buy at CTS located at airport. but not sure if they issue real tickets so u can skip the queue & just go into disneyland

steventay

Banned
Reaction score
2013 Early Bird Offer:
Save up to 20% on your Stay!
Come enjoy a Disney vacation with our "Early Bird Offer"!

Offer Details

Book now and enjoy up to 20% off* regular rates when booking is made at least 45 days prior to your hotel stay at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel or Disney's Hollywood Hotel from January 3 - December 18, 2013! Book your Disney vacation early and save!
http://park.hongkongdisneyland.com/hkdl/en_US/special/listing?name=EarlyBirdHotelOffer2013Page

steventay

Banned
Reaction score
I'm hoping to get 2 by this week since going to HK next week.
I used to get 2 over here but that was buying off someone who's selling it on sale.

i going HK this weekend. i bought using 2013 Early Bird Offer

kmkwan

Reaction score
CTS will issue real Disneyland tickets.... you can used the tickets to enter Disneyland directly.

(for Ocean Park, it will not issue tickets. It will issue redemption coupons)

fabianlau

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CTS is what? Full name?

Located at where?

Thank a lot in advance:D

gentoro

Master Member
Reaction score
Where to buy the MTR Tourist special pass with disney? Can be bought at any MTR counter or?

kitty333

Reaction score
Should be available at any MTR counter/service center. Only the cross-boundary pass is only available at the Lo Wu and Lok Ma Chau stations.

Desmond_

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Anyone got lobang for discount Disneyland tics currently? last time use to buy from ding ding but it seem that they are not selling now...

haiyato

Reaction score
Anyone got lobang for discount Disneyland tics currently? last time use to buy from ding ding but it seem that they are not selling now...
Purchased at CTS counter at HK airport last year. No queue and we were the first customers because we took a midnight flight. Cheaper than purchasing at disneyland itself.

XasakuraX

Master Member
Reaction score
taobao. almost all tourist attractions tix taobao has. iirc, i saved 30-40% of rrp. just hv to chat n confirm w staff whether for non-prc can use, e-tix or actual or redemption etc

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.