Air conditioning - Any recommendations please??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABuNeNe

Banned
Reaction score
Any window unit (not casement) with remote to recommend? Need aircon in my master bedroom.

ratsalad

Reaction score
Dont get Mitsubishi.. It will gives problems after 2 years plus of usages... Mine giving problems on a monthly basis... The problem is the Master Dealer! Avoid BestTech at all cost! They seem like they dunno what they are doing...

Your is Mitsubishi Starmex or the other Mitsubishi (Heavy Industries)? I heard the latter is the problematic one?

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To daveha,
ME inv sys 3 for $3149? Is it including any extended warranty? This price seems a bit high for just basic installation.

guru,
wat the std price for ME as i was quote ard this rice range as well?

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi bro, the price that you had being offered for ME inverter (presuming all 3x 9k) is pretty high...

I had just ordered from mine and I paid about $2750 with those good brands of installation materials included... If bracket is needed to be changed, an additional $100.

You may also go to Mega Discount Store at Kallang which they are quoting at $2899 inclusive of good installation materials.

Have a good day .

thanks bro...will go down kallang get a quote :)

terumo

Reaction score
To iMac, no it does not include.
I am not in favour of those extended warranty, as there are grey areas (terms & conditions to abide to)
like regular servicing by the company for the warranty to be valid. (IMO)

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
anyone have contacts to install 1 aircon ?

this past few months lagi hot.

need an aircon with built in compressor..

melankholy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so guys, can gaincity be trusted to install aircon? Gonna head down this weekend

Bruce_Leong

Reaction score
Anyone knows where I can get cheap Air-Con remote controls or components? I'm looking for either a replacement Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Con remote or the circuit board for it. Thanks!

ratsalad

Reaction score
Quite frustrating experience getting air con quotes so far. Go to shops, some are quite hard sell and probably most will outsource the installation and depends on luck to see if you get a good installer.

Go online to look for forum recommended vendors, most do not bother to pick up the phone or reply to SMS and it becomes like I'm begging them to please take my order.

So far no luck. Any recommendations for air con installer with good, responsive service and most importantly good quality at reasonable price?

lcwei96094

Reaction score
Hi terumo,

Any comment on Hitachi Inverter AC?
We went to GC yesterday and the salesman managed to persuade us to get Hitachi instead of the two Mitsu.
The main selling point to us is the compressor is 23k BTU. We are doing a Sys 2 (9k BTU x 2) only. So in future we can add a unit in living area.
We tried to look for information online but the resources are so limited. We are thinking whether to just play safe and go back to Mitsu E.

Any comment?

Thank you.

anyone with good / bad experience with Hitachi AC? need some advice.... thanks.

tansrb

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wanna install aircon for a 5 room flat. agar agar will how much huh.. planning to put in 3 bedrooms + 2 in dining/living room

what aircon brand is good?

Last edited:

darkortal

Master Member
Reaction score
Quite frustrating experience getting air con quotes so far. Go to shops, some are quite hard sell and probably most will outsource the installation and depends on luck to see if you get a good installer.

Go online to look for forum recommended vendors, most do not bother to pick up the phone or reply to SMS and it becomes like I'm begging them to please take my order.

So far no luck. Any recommendations for air con installer with good, responsive service and most importantly good quality at reasonable price?
Same.

Anyone got recommendation for vendors please advise..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.