anyone used this mw600 SONY bluetooth device?

alrbornE

Reaction score
FM outdoors is ok, in my office chui. I guess its the same for most, but next to my cubicle got one auntie have a sony receiver, looks damn old, can receive though.

I tried to pair with my mom's note 2, without installing the app, cannot see name, only number.

Battery life, I keep forgetting to use it till flat, I keep unconsciously charging whenever i can. But so far, I will spend about 90 mins min a day listening to music from phone, it doesnt drop much until i am on the way home, then can see drop to about 75%. Calls, I don't get much though.

Will update the battery life, i see can tahan me how many days (90mins bluetooth music streaming a day)

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
going to switch to either mw1 or sbh-50 cos my mw600 clip broke and to replace it at sony will need $37 so will be buying a new set.

anyone used mw1 and issit better than sbh-50?

Ralphel

Master Member
Reaction score
going to switch to either mw1 or sbh-50 cos my mw600 clip broke and to replace it at sony will need $37 so will be buying a new set.

bro
tried teh method in teh link moi replied above

fuzzybear

Master Member
Reaction score

MW1 alot more expensive vs the sbh-50
beside alitlte longer batterlife an a microsd slot in the device
so i find sbh-50 more value

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

the mw1 acts as a standalone mp3 player with 32gb microsd card and the sound quality based on reviews is better although i have yet to see it at sony store to test them.

Ralphel

Master Member
Reaction score
where to buy the black clip?
shld be able to get from Sasa or those small shops ard neighborhood ba
it's juz a simple hair clip
then apply some silicon glue to the ear piece in case super glue too strong and melt the plastic.

MW1 ish like a standalone MP3 player with bt capability lo
which may justify for it's price

alrbornE

Reaction score
the mw1 acts as a standalone mp3 player with 32gb microsd card and the sound quality based on reviews is better although i have yet to see it at sony store to test them.

The MW1 is a great sounding mp3 player alone, but my brother who has it, kpkb cannot use 16 and 32gb sd card, it loads forever and gets stuck. 8GB is the largest he can use. The sound is pretty good! But the screen super piano black finish, which means tons of hairline scratches soon. My sbh-50 so far still looks new.
I like the SBH-50 more due to its design, reminds me of my old xperia S.

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The MW1 is a great sounding mp3 player alone, but my brother who has it, kpkb cannot use 16 and 32gb sd card, it loads forever and gets stuck. 8GB is the largest he can use. The sound is pretty good! But the screen super piano black finish, which means tons of hairline scratches soon. My sbh-50 so far still looks new.

I have used before class 10, 32GB microSD card and loading is fast. If my MW600 is spoilt, I will surely get the MW1.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

alot of reviewers tried 32gb card and works leh. maybe try other brands or sony one.

alrbornE

Reaction score
ooooo thanks for the tip, will let my brother know, maybe his microsd faulty. I shall be happy with my sbh-50 hehehe.

fuzzybear

Master Member
Reaction score

yea sbh-50 does looka like xs
the white color
but mw1 dont have those good dedicatrd sounds amp like on sony dap player

bur the price of mw1 felt expensive vs a real dedicated dap player

btw mw1 anyone know if its support 64gb class10 ?

Last edited:

Ralphel

Master Member
Reaction score
moi googled for teh price of MW1 and found teh following link

click here

if really MW1 ish $133 then can consider hor
though sbh-50 can get under $100

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
moi googled for teh price of MW1 and found teh following link

click here

if really MW1 ish $133 then can consider hor
though sbh-50 can get under $100

If I never remember the price wrongly, Bishan Service Centre is selling the version without the MicroSD card and microSD card adaptor at only $138, it is called Wireless Smart Headset Lite.

If you need the MicroSD card and adaptor then price should be $168, it is called Wireless Smart Headset Pro.

Not much of price difference then I rather get locally with 1 year warranty.

Ralphel

Master Member
Reaction score
If I never remember the price wrongly, Bishan Service Centre is selling the version without the MicroSD card and microSD card adaptor at only $138, it is called Wireless Smart Headset Lite.

If you need the MicroSD card and adaptor then price should be $168, it is called Wireless Smart Headset Pro.

Not much of price difference then I rather get locally with 1 year warranty.
oic
guess teh price dropped quite a bit since moi last saw it in shops

thanks for teh info

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SBH20-prodbeauty-black.png

I bought the SBH20 for $78 recently

replace my MW600 because I dont need a LCD screen
only use it for videos/music

and it's smaller and sleek

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.