SIM UOL AUG 2013 INTAKE

yihuiuhiy

Reaction score
hey guys,

new student for SIM UOL maths and econs too!
anyone applying for study loan?
just wondering when the invoice will come in as i couldnt apply for the study loan without an invoice..

walsly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

new student for SIM UOL maths and econs too!
anyone applying for study loan?
just wondering when the invoice will come in as i couldnt apply for the study loan without an invoice..

u can call in to sim to ask them push back the payment date ( latest payable is by oct if i remb correctly).

alternatively u can call in to sim to request them for a official statement that you're enrolled under uol courses and to state down the total course fee payable. I've done it b4. But the 1st option is more than enough, just let SIM know how long the banks need to process the application

yihuiuhiy

Reaction score
u can call in to sim to ask them push back the payment date ( latest payable is by oct if i remb correctly).

alternatively u can call in to sim to request them for a official statement that you're enrolled under uol courses and to state down the total course fee payable. I've done it b4. But the 1st option is more than enough, just let SIM know how long the banks need to process the application

all right. i will keep this in mind. thanks so much!

mita94

Reaction score
Really? Where to find the information?
I cant find any information on the enrolment talk in the portal.

I was looking through the portal when i saw on this page that the first enrollment date starts on 3rd July.

mita94

Reaction score
Anyone called to find out when is the enrollment talk date for BSc Business FT students?

rainbow26

Reaction score
I was looking through the portal when i saw on this page that the first enrollment date starts on 3rd July.

I saw that page too. It stated that the first session is on 3rd july. but it didnt state where or what time the enrollment talk is going to be held.

mita94

Reaction score
i just called the student service hotline and found out that the email regarding the enrollment talk will be sent to our respective SIM Email accounts very soon.

rainbow26

Reaction score
i just called the student service hotline and found out that the email regarding the enrollment talk will be sent to our respective SIM Email accounts very soon.

I've emailed student services and they replied this:
"The BSc in Business enrollment talk will be held on 4 July at 2pm to 5.30pm. Registration will start at 1.15pm. The venue will be at LT1.09A."
:)

rainbow26

Reaction score
Anyway, all information regarding the enrollment talk can be found at SIM Connect.

Login to SIMConnect and click on "Home" at the top menu bar.
After which, you can refer to the left panel, there is an announcement box for UOL news. Please click on "View more articles and sections".
Then click on "UOL BSc Full-Time Enrollment Talk For 2013 New Students".
:):)

mita94

Reaction score
Anyway, all information regarding the enrollment talk can be found at SIM Connect.

Login to SIMConnect and click on "Home" at the top menu bar.
After which, you can refer to the left panel, there is an announcement box for UOL news. Please click on "View more articles and sections".
Then click on "UOL BSc Full-Time Enrollment Talk For 2013 New Students".
:):)

Thanks for the info :) found the link!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.