New EC next to TWF (Punggol)

foxxkat

Reaction score
i heard if salary cap for EC slightly over, can appeal? is it true?

rymchardware

Reaction score
EC Update:

Lush Acres EC* => E-app period from 13th to 21st Jul
Ecopolitan EC => E-app starts tomorrow (28th Jun to 7th Jul)
Forestville EC => Last day of e-app today (Balloting for sale tomorrow)

*Lush Acres is the upcoming EC next to TWF.

The Topiary EC
Last 5 units remaining (all are 2-bedroom units)
Prices from $573k onwards (left only 4th, 5th & 6th floor units)

Ecopolitan EC is the one next to TWF (Twin Waterfalls), NOT Lush Acres EC which is in Sengkang / Fernvale.

derong07

Reaction score
Ecopolitan EC is the one next to TWF (Twin Waterfalls), NOT Lush Acres EC which is in Sengkang / Fernvale.

hey thanks for pointing it out. :eek: luckily u spot my typo. yep it is Ecopolitan EC that is next to TWF.

Lush Acres EC is along Sengkang West Way.

Apologies......

hymanhap

Reaction score
Any one, who is interested to buy the Ecopolitan, can contact with me.
I am not property agent, i am only the buyer of house from same developer "Qingjian". I could be the referee. We can discuss about refer fee without problem.

derong07

Reaction score
FYI. Latest EC Update:

Lush Acres by CDL => Launching soon
E-application starts from 13th Jul (Sat)

Waterbay => Fully sold out

The Topiary => Last unit left (2-bedroom) at $573,896

jonlimqh

Reaction score
Hi all,

Could not find a thread on Ecopolitan hence posting here.

Anyone with any thoughts on this project? Just received my Q number yesterday, should be heading over to the showflat this weekend.

Pricing not out yet though, with developers ranging it at $750 to $800 psf.

All comments are welcomed!

Witwit84

Reaction score
Hi all,

Could not find a thread on Ecopolitan hence posting here.

Anyone with any thoughts on this project? Just received my Q number yesterday, should be heading over to the showflat this weekend.

Pricing not out yet though, with developers ranging it at $750 to $800 psf.

All comments are welcomed!
I just received my queue number too. What's your queue number? We are looking to buy 3Br most likely.

pathosfenix

Reaction score
I got q no. 100+. I'm concerned about the noise for this development though. The 3 bedders have very bad placements in the site plan too. Which stacks are you guys considering?

prognosis

Reaction score
its about 9-10 minutes walk from the station. I did a trial walk last weekend. wasnt too facasinated by the furnishing of the showflat. things like kitchen cabinet not built up to ceilings and thus leaving a huge dust and oil collecting space between the cabinet and ceiling. The co-space concept is alittle odd especially when the uility room is connected to the kitchen and yet there isnt a door provided between kitchen and utilty. You can imagine how the smell from kitchen will flow from kitchen to co-space area then to the bedrooms and living room. Also, masterbedroom bathroom is rather excessively huge, although I guess its personal preference. The area seems rather quiet with pretty limited amenities..which is pretty much my key concerns.

pathosfenix

Reaction score
Noise from the expressway is also bad. I dont think that the cospace in itself is unique enough to stand out from other developments.Another thing that I'm concerned about is the traffic flow in the morning when cars from two condos, the flats and the school would share a common road. The only thing I like about Ecopolitan is that it's near the mrt station.

I'm most probably waiting on Lush Acres as they have a better recognized developer. But finishing to be fair, appears comparable.

Any opinions between the two developments, ecopolitan and lush acres?

prognosis

Reaction score
Noise from the expressway is also bad. I dont think that the cospace in itself is unique enough to stand out from other developments.Another thing that I'm concerned about is the traffic flow in the morning when cars from two condos, the flats and the school would share a common road. The only thing I like about Ecopolitan is that it's near the mrt station.

I'm most probably waiting on Lush Acres as they have a better recognized developer. But finishing to be fair, appears comparable.

Any opinions between the two developments, ecopolitan and lush acres?

Hi Fenix, I have visited Lush Acres right after Eco. On contrary, the furnishing for Lush is better than Eco I have to admit. Perhaps, some ppl may actually say "way better". For starters, buyers are given 2 options on the floor finishing which is nice of the developer. The room sizes appeared to be bigger than Eco's (I may be wrong, perhaps someone can confirm this). The kitchen cabinets are pretty nice. Toilet furnishing looks better than Eco's. What left an impression what the L shaped wardrobe concept for the 4 bedder which was really interesting and offers lots of storage space. But unfortunately is not available for 3 bedders. Ive almost forgotten, another thing abt Eco... wardrobe is open concept, which is a big no for me. The 4 bedroom showflat for Lush Acres gives a posh feel, really nice and living room is pretty huge. Got me alittle tempted. But then again, location is a big question for Lush. The 3 LRT rides from Seng Kang and a walk to the development. I didnt see any amenities around the area. Any advice?

lawysy

Reaction score
Hi guys i definitely agree. I visited lush after eco. When i was at eco showflat , i got a feeling that the layout is bad and it seems that the space is not being utilized nicely . The noise from tpe is driving me crazy so the units facing twf should be at premium price. My gf is totally not interested juding from her mood and body language. However when we go lush , it is different. layout wise is good and they have interesting concept like sulken cove for ground units. The choice of light or dark finish is another plus point. hence i like lush better then eco. The only thing good about eco is close proximity to mrt that all. My slp agent just called me and she said will be priced at 780-840 psf. It was really overpriced and i just dont feel like paying this much for such layout and finishes.

prognosis

Reaction score
Yes.. lush Is going to be about 750psf cheaper than Eco probably to compensate for the location

vinfang

Reaction score
If eco really priced at above 750psf, then I think can forget abt it. The expressway noise will drive u crazy for those units facing it directly.

Just to side track, the so call korean pan is of lousy quality. They should have just proceed with the normal e-application without any free gifts. This can also reflect the actual number of interested buyers.

lawysy

Reaction score
hahah yeah agreed the pan is just to build up the hype. anyway it a common tactic since lush is also doing that . I just feel that eco is overpriced and due to the fact that they bid the land at a expensive price , they are transfering the price to us. 780-840 psf is really expensive i expecting 730-790 should be fair .

jonlimqh

Reaction score
My booking slot is at 11am this Saturday. Went to visit the showroom and went off to the HDB multi-storey carpark to get a feel of the noise level. It was quite bad in my opinion that it made me change my mind immediately about getting a unit facing the expressway. Looking at getting a 3BR unit but many of them facing TPE actually so my choices are really limited now.

Only upside seems to be the proximity to the MRT station as well as the upcoming Waterway Point.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.