SIM UOL AUG 2013 INTAKE

glensng

Reaction score
Enrollment talk dates

I was hoping to find out more on the dates for the enrollment talk and managed to get the answers from this thread (bookmarked!).

Thanks for the help guys!

I'm doing Business Full-time so I'll be looking forward to seeing you all on July 4th, 2pm – 5.30pm. By the way registration starts at 1:15pm.

Cheers!

Shirui1994

Reaction score
I'm in UOL business! :) is it important to go enrollment talk? Haha. Quite lazy to go! Btw I saw a few of my coursemate in this forum! Jus PMed you guys! Hope to see you guys real soon :)

hellojia

Reaction score
Hi ! I just sign up the workshops on 31 July ! And I didn't realise the workshop clash with one of the foc day. Glad there another timing and date for the Camp x)

mita94

Reaction score
Hi ! I just sign up the workshops on 31 July ! And I didn't realise the workshop clash with one of the foc day. Glad there another timing and date for the Camp x)

which workshops are u talking about? the preparatory classes is it?

mita94

Reaction score
Hey ppl! is it compulsory to attend Freshman orientation Day and Freshman Orientation camp?

xboomshakalakax

Reaction score
just wondering, has anyone paid the school fees? :/ so far i didnt really make any payments to the school yet ><

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.