Not open for further replies.

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
_28MH002_.jpg

_28MH001_.jpg

Tiger-Cubs-2-cast.jpg

Linda Chung as the lead actress.
Tiger Cubs 2 will have 20 regular hour-long episodes.

Linda Chung Ready to Tackle Violent Cop Role in

the girl in 2nd pic acting v lousy. cant forget the scenes where she pretend to be some ding dong n knock on the wall... havent reach wall, the hand already come out block the head liao. repeat few of that n makes her look so............. :s22::s22::s22:

AngeLx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can't wait for the drama for Dayo Wong, Grace Wong and Kate Tsui. Saw the snippets on tvb news... I love Dayo Wong's acting and his corny jokes! Since his War of genders which is classic and subsequently dramas also got his style.

ah_cleo

Master Member
Reaction score
currently watching 心路GPS, not really that nice to me.

was really nice, it was more than what I had expected from it.

神探高倫布 was not good at all, confusing story line. If not for Wayne Lai, I don't see myself watching the whole drama.

I feel is opposite. 心路GPS nicer. the other, show, the guy very irritating. nv liked him in any of his show.. 神探高倫布 is the worse. I feel my life being wasted as I watch

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah the change heart show like quite exciting liao, think the wife killed 小吉 mom. :eek:

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah the change heart show like quite exciting liao, think the wife killed 小吉 mom. :eek:

I think ending is Sam gor with niki
Ma xiaoling n Martin go jail
Bosco with Mandy
The doctor with the social worker
Martin wife is left alone with baby

thedevil33

Reaction score
Can't wait for the drama for Dayo Wong, Grace Wong and Kate Tsui. Saw the snippets on tvb news... I love Dayo Wong's acting and his corny jokes! Since his War of genders which is classic and subsequently dramas also got his style.

2nd dis...anything with Dayo Wong is worth watching!
Hope he continues to star in more shows.

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this guy all along acting not bad one wo
niki chio sibei chio
havent watch the show on change of heart. where u guys watch? i normally see from scv so nowadays 855 never see except sat/sun. really getting jialat liao the type of tv b shows on scv.
the guy (uncle) in the change of heart, whats his name ah. he very yandao n full of charisma. love him and his acting! envy sia so old get to kiss niki too?

ma xiaoling i suspect she smoking v heavily coz i see her teeth not nice one during one of her 'street' interviews with reporters coz they follow her n she politely answered some Qn.. so is true ah???

I have ch855 too but a episode a day is too slow, download qvod app on android, you can watch all the latest TVB free.

classified_7

Reaction score
Bosco with Mandy

Someone above will die.
Actually supposed to be 2 persons but he very powerful, requested to change script cos he also 'died' in a recently shown drama.

my_hippo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Someone above will die.
Actually supposed to be 2 persons but he very powerful, requested to change script cos he also 'died' in a recently shown drama.

oh yeah saw the article on this

Bosco with Mandy

3gor and niki got love each other meh

Chris008

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Someone above will die.

Ya he really powerful, cuz he is...

power gor

:s13:

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.