Paragon Reit formerly SPH Reit *Official* (SGX:SK6U)

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry I mean how long will the money return to us. Eg. After the IPO one week or a few days later the money then return back to us.:s13:

Opps. Sorry. Din read your qn properly. =:p You will get your money back on the day when the result is released. Usually 2 working days after the IPO closed. Wait for the IPO timetable for the exact date.

Of cos SPH. One is a keeper. The other a stagger. ;)

Last edited:

SpinFire

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yah. CMT current yield ~5.1%, FCT ~5.9%.

But then again, got to compare other metrics like P/NAV, gearing and management team.

mistraele

Reaction score
Been advise to expect around one percent allocation... So want one lot better bid for one hundred

itedino

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Opps. Sorry. Din read your qn properly. =:p You will get your money back on the day when the result is released. Usually 2 working days after the IPO closed. Wait for the IPO timetable for the exact date.

Paul you are too kind to reply. I mean this are self explantory. No one teach me too

itedino

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Sinkie,

How do we know what price we are paying for at the atm since a price range is quoted? Also, do 10 lots stand a good chance of getting? Where can we find out the probability of getting this?

Every ipo had its own allocation who know. Ask the underwriter

knightdreamer

Reaction score

Thanks Paul:D. I'm glad that there is still helpful people like you:D. Need to pay school fee :( so need to allocate my funds properly, if I intend to take up the this IPO:s22:

Wood4

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Paragon ( high % of SPH Reit (is much more touristy than suburban Causeway Point ( FCT ) .
For similar yield , I take FCT .

anfielder

Master Member
Reaction score

From the first article, which is on mortgage reits

"Not to be confused with equity REITs, which generate income by managing properties and collecting rent, mortgage REITs are financial firms that arbitrage the spread between the short-term interest rate and income from mortgage-backed securities. Mortgage REITs do not have access to deposit funding, so they rely on short-term loans like repurchase agreements. The largest firms purchase federally guaranteed securities from Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae. "

eveee99

Reaction score
From the first article, which is on mortgage reits

"Not to be confused with equity REITs, which generate income by managing properties and collecting rent, mortgage REITs are financial firms that arbitrage the spread between the short-term interest rate and income from mortgage-backed securities. Mortgage REITs do not have access to deposit funding, so they rely on short-term loans like repurchase agreements. The largest firms purchase federally guaranteed securities from Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae. "

So, equity reits like SPH reit are not affected by the article?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.