Paragon Reit formerly SPH Reit *Official* (SGX:SK6U)

Carnage

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s13: I always like high yield.

The thing is, SPH is it of good value:s11:

Compare it with CMT and FCT.

Btw I'm not saying OUE REIT is worse than SPH REIT. All I'm saying is look beyond the yield numbers. Net income sustainability, quality of assets etc.

I've heard of new malls coming online in suburban areas, but at Orchard? Maybe 1 but that's it. Paragon is very good mall and commercial building.

Opps-gal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s13: If cannot make up mind, can divide the money into 2 and apply all the ipo.

Carnage

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Something interesting, Credit Suisse is arranging for both offerings.

nauhchop

Reaction score
One analyst commented on TV last nite : good but not
fantastic.

Its good but really not fantastic. Especially with 2 coming out around same timing.
The assets they are holding on are IMHO not fantastic as compared to other reits. And with so much activity and news on these 2 ipos, it will more or less reduce the activity volume on other reits currently in market.

While the reits are all battling out, i think looking at the blue chips now seems more interesting.

Wood4

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With today's market optimism & if the bullishness persists ,IPOs can be hot !

BUY !

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Paul you are too kind to reply. I mean this are self explantory. No one teach me too

Thanks Paul:D. I'm glad that there is still helpful people like you:D. Need to pay school fee :( so need to allocate my funds properly, if I intend to take up the this IPO:s22:

You're welcome! I dun mind newbie question becos we were all newbie once.

All I ask is that you ask your question clearly; and be courteous and civil about it.

I hate it when people dun ask question clearly and when you ask them to clarify, they suan you for not understanding their questions! :s8:

Minx99

Master Member
Reaction score
Clementi mall is only 60% owned by SPH, the remaining 40% is owned by NTUC. Does any sifu know if NTUC is selling its stake to SPH reit as well, or is SPH reit only owning 60% stake in Clementi mall?

Dividends Warrior

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Clementi mall is only 60% owned by SPH, the remaining 40% is owned by NTUC. Does any sifu know if NTUC is selling its stake to SPH reit as well, or is SPH reit only owning 60% stake in Clementi mall?

NTUC Fairprice and NTUC Income hold hands with SPH. Like husband and wife.:o:o

killer

Master Member
Reaction score
good luck to those applying. most probably will look into it after the ipo. it's fully value but ain't cheap enough for my liking

Carnage

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am not asking if they are married to each other, I just like to know if NTUC is selling it's stake in Clementi malll to SPH reit? :s13:

I think no one here is related to Lee Boon Heng nor can we mind read. :s22:

The present answer is, no SPH has not given any indication that they will acquire the rest of Clementi Mall that doesn't already belong to them.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.