Paragon Reit formerly SPH Reit *Official* (SGX:SK6U)

chensing

Reaction score
Trading expected near ipo price or may go under too,just take a little bad news sure go under-fully priced in..see Ascendas HT-major sahreholders keep on buying..I recalled pushing past $1 mark but look now can't defy gravity 88cts the rights and ipo price..lucky to sell off fast:s13::zonia::vijayadmin:

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Clementi mall is only 60% owned by SPH, the remaining 40% is owned by NTUC. Does any sifu know if NTUC is selling its stake to SPH reit as well, or is SPH reit only owning 60% stake in Clementi mall?

It will be the 100% Clementi Mall. SPH REIT will buy Clementi Mall from the entity owning Clementi Mall, CM Domain (60% SPH, 20% Fairprice 20% Income). In return, CM Domain will receive Consideration Units in SPH REIT as part payment for the sale of Clementi Mall.

Fairprice and Income will each end up with 67,213,000 units:

Read pg 198 of the prelim prospectus for details for details of the sale agreement of Clementi Mall.

Minx99

Master Member
Reaction score
It will be the 100% Clementi Mall. SPH REIT will buy Clementi Mall from the entity owning Clementi Mall, CM Domain (60% SPH, 20% Fairprice 20% Income). In return, CM Domain will receive Consideration Units in SPH REIT as part payment for the sale of Clementi Mall.

Fairprice and Income will each end up with 67,213,000 units:

Read pg 198 of the prelim prospectus for details for details of the sale agreement of Clementi Mall.
Thanks Paul, you are the man! :s12:

Think09

Reaction score
I wonder how many people will eat the cake or eat the chicken rice from OUE.:s13:

SpinFire

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think a major plus point for the SPH REIT is that the sponsor is 70% vested.

Minx99

Master Member
Reaction score
I wonder how many people will eat the cake or eat the chicken rice from OUE.:s13:
Cake can eat for 96 to 99 years, depending which mall you prefer to eat at, chicken rice stall have to close shop after 43 years :s13:

nauhchop

Reaction score
Cake can eat for 96 to 99 years, depending which mall you prefer to eat at, chicken rice stall have to close shop after 43 years :s13:

Like that singapore 99yr leasehold properties no demand as compared to fh. Also east coast old condos with 40yr left no resale value but still selling at 1000+ psf.

The truth is not many people will eat at the same place for years not to even talk about decades.

If menu only got chicken rice, people will choose chicken rice. But if menu add one more laksa, at least 20-30% less people will order chicken rice.

TiOnGSquare

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got 3 qns to ask wor..

1) 12nn means 12 noon?

2) when will this table be out? only when the results are released?
MIFWl.jpg

3) Will i have better chances with private placement than a public one?
Saw this in my dbs vichers
"
About DBS Vickers Online's Online Placements
Welcome to DBS Vickers Online's IPO Centre.

Through DBS Vickers Online, you can apply for private placement shares of Initial Public Offerings (IPOs). "

So whats the pros and cons with private placement?

battledome64

Master Member
Reaction score
got 3 qns to ask wor..

1) 12nn means 12 noon?

2) when will this table be out? only when the results are released?
MIFWl.jpg

3) Will i have better chances with private placement than a public one?
Saw this in my dbs vichers
"
About DBS Vickers Online's Online Placements
Welcome to DBS Vickers Online's IPO Centre.

Through DBS Vickers Online, you can apply for private placement shares of Initial Public Offerings (IPOs). "

So whats the pros and cons with private placement?

The last DBS online private placement was in 2010

tiny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can use CPF to apply this?

Yes, I believe so.

Refer to the Prospectus page G1: :s12:

You may use up to 35.0 per cent. of your CPF Investible Savings (“CPF Funds”) to apply for the Units under the Public Offer. Approval has been obtained from the Central Provident Fund Board (“CPF Board”) for the use of such CPF Funds pursuant to the Central Provident Fund (Investment Schemes) Regulations, as may be amended from time to time, for the subscription of the Units. You may also use up to 35.0 per cent. of your CPF Funds for the purchase of the Units in the secondary market.

STAGGG

Banned
Reaction score
does anyone know for this SPH REIT IPO, if we took the placement from our brokers, are we still allowed to apply through the ATM for the public tranche too??

I know some IPOs allow both but certain ipos once you took up placement from your brokers, you are not allowed to apply for the public tranche alredy

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does anyone know for this SPH REIT IPO, if we took the placement from our brokers, are we still allowed to apply through the ATM for the public tranche too??

I know some IPOs allow both but certain ipos once you took up placement from your brokers, you are not allowed to apply for the public tranche alredy

You really should learnt to read the prospectus or ask your broker who offered your the placement. Placement is not cheap. You're paying 1% + GST. Make your broker work for it!

Prospectus Page G-2:

(7) Multiple applications may be made in the case of applications by any person for (i) the Placement Units only (via Placement Units Application Forms or such other form of application as the Joint Bookrunners may in their absolute discretion deem appropriate) or (ii) the Placement Units together with a single application for the Public Offer Units.

What does it means? Who knows? :s22::s13:

[EDIT] After reading the above paragraph, to answer your qn, it appears to be 'YES'. You can apply for placement and still press at the ATM. Good luck!

Last edited:

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1% private placement is not worth.

these IPOs wont be so hot, so can apply through ATM.

deweylim

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Do you think it will be oversubscribed? I don't really want to get 10 lot but you can get more chance of getting if it is oversubscribed. Please correct me if i'm wrong.. newbie..

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Of cos it will be oversubscribed. 90%-95% of IPOs are oversubscribed. I can't rem the last IPO that was under-subscribed.

In this crazy yield-hungry environment, I think anything less than 20x over-subscribed will be a disappointment to the IPO managers.

You dun want 10 lots? Unless you can put in bids of >100 lots, I doubt you will get 10 lots. LOL.

Your chance of allocation is arbitrary and independent of subscription rates. Some hot IPOs, the more you apply, the less you get. Some luke-warm IPO, also the more you apply, the less you get.

So unless you are a HNWI with monies to apply 1,000 lots, think you can just apply to the amount you will be comfortable with. You will probably end up with less than half (unless you apply for 1 lot, in that case you will get 100% if you successful!)

Good luck!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.