Members' IT certifications list

jastan

Master Member
Reaction score
Maybe we can list out our achievements here...
This is not to show off but rather a showcase....we study so hard (trust me, not easy....berri stressful)....Also, if you guys got a particular certification question, you know who to PM liao....

I start first --> check my signature..:bounce:

acidrain

Reaction score
Correct, either Bizzy or Cool Lai will be the next successor for the Certification King throne :D

whongtk

Reaction score
Gd day everyone! Me only MCSE(2k) nia... attended CCNA class but never took exam so not counted ;p Hiaazz, got ard still nothing great coz it's a very common cert nowadays and it has lost quite a lot of value as compared to a few yrs back.

1 small consolation is that my co. gives a cash award of $300 to whoever that has completed MCSE/CCNP/CNE/CLP but pay increment wise still 0, still have to rely on performance appraisal to decide how much increment u will get.

I think ur performance over the past yr is still more impt than ur certs. Now with certs go outside find new jobs also tough... juz have to stay on and hope co. can rotate me to other depts to learn new stuff or get involved in projects...

Cheers ;)

Diablo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
whongtk said:

I think ur performance over the past yr is still more impt than ur certs. Now with certs go outside find new jobs also tough... juz have to stay on and hope co. can rotate me to other depts to learn new stuff or get involved in projects...

Cheers ;)

Ya. Exactly. As long as u bring revenue and profit in, u will get the awards, be it if u got cert or not.

Demanufacture

Reaction score
hope u all have many2 more certs..be it for knowledge or otherwise. also do help those who need advice...like me..hehe

nick_tan

Reaction score
ckpay said:
:( i dun even M$ 2K certified :(

Dun be sad... look on the bright side... To get MCSE 2k...just self study or go for the lessons...but once u get it its no much diff other than being happy for a while and things are back to normal..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.