Reaction score
Based on the leaked pricing.

Nexus 2 7" 16GB (Should be WiFi Model) = USD$229 -> SGD$290.05
Nexus 2 7" 32GB = USD$269 -> 340.72

2 other SKUs also at USD$269

is this LTE version?

Cryogenist

Reaction score
yeah, i holding back buying the nexus 7 for a few months, but i dont know to get nexus 7 2, or just get the nexus 7, since my office also dont have LTE

so you getting from US also when it launched?

Depends whether is it a worldwide simultaneous launch.

is this LTE version?

The leaks shows three 32GB models, but I personally dun think there will be LTE models.

Source: AndroidCentral
new-nexus-7-price-leak-1.jpg

Last edited:

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Depends whether is it a worldwide simultaneous launch.

The leaks shows three 32GB models, but I personally dun think there will be LTE models.

3g also will be good..

hehehee..

Cryogenist

Reaction score
Actually, I was hoping to have a 10" tablet with the rumored same specs at a slightly more expensive price.

The Nexus 10 was literally DOA.

ZippyRa

Reaction score
my ipad2 just died on me... looking for a replacement lol i saw that they are gonna release this within 3months in a june article!

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
According to a screenshot of Nexus 7 2 specifications, this year's model will also include dual cameras: The customary 1.2MP front-facing model for video chat, plus a 5MP shooter around back for taking photos and video.

We've heard word on the slate's pair of cameras before, and now the inclusion of the snappers is looking pretty set in stone.

The 32GB tablet also promises wireless charging and Slim Port video output for enjoying as many 1080p HD videos as you can cram into the available space.
With a Google event planned for next Wednesday, the only real questions left are: When and where can we buy one?

An Engadget tipster claims the refreshed slate will hit Staples retail stores on July 24, but are likely to be kept under lock and key for a week until July 31.

nexus7-staples.jpg

http://www.techradar.com/news/mobil...me-a-flood-headed-to-staples-july-31--1167247

Last edited:

TiOnGSquare

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CHOP SEAT!!!!!!!!!!

any idea will it have 3G? or nid to wait for another variant like gen one

Cryogenist

Reaction score
CHOP SEAT!!!!!!!!!!

any idea will it have 3G? or nid to wait for another variant like gen one

Leaks suggests 4 SKUs for now.
which should be the same as current Nexus 7 variants.

Just whether it will be launch altogether, will be another matter.

surefire888

Reaction score
Based on the leaked pricing.

Nexus 2 7" 16GB (Should be WiFi Model) = USD$229 -> SGD$290.05
Nexus 2 7" 32GB = USD$269 -> 340.72

2 other SKUs also at USD$269

Asus will kill us again with their local pricing!

With the current nexus 7 (us$249) selling at S$399, i am guessing the local retail prices for the Nexus 2 16gb (us$229) will be ard S$369 with the 32gb(us$269) going for $429! We will know if i m right in a few weeks' time

Cryogenist

Reaction score

With the current nexus 7 (us$249) selling at S$399, i am guessing the local retail prices for the Nexus 2 16gb (us$229) will be ard S$369 with the 32gb(us$269) going for $429! We will know if i m right in a few weeks' time

Which means hoot from Amazon lor.
If THEY want us to pay extra for the "local warranty".

and also "local marketing" according to the way some distro justified.

HOLYMOFO

Master Member
Reaction score

u dun say. sinkapor simi sai also exp. thing import here gt wad stuff is cheap? mostly more exp than other country. i think nowadays even msia pc stuff also cheaper than sg due to their tax free policy iirc

masotime

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually, I was hoping to have a 10" tablet with the rumored same specs at a slightly more expensive price.

The Nexus 10 was literally DOA.

DOA? The Nexus 10 is a perfectly fine device - I own one, and it performs well, with a excellent display to boot (> Retina iPad PPI).

Cryogenist

Reaction score
DOA? The Nexus 10 is a perfectly fine device - I own one, and it performs well, with a excellent display to boot (> Retina iPad PPI).

Haha. I'm not saying that Nexus 10 is a bad product, it actually is a good product.

But due to its availability, people who wants to get it have to get it from overseas and also the warranty.

These factors literally killed the Nexus 10. Google also somewhat killed it off.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.