Google Nexus 7 2nd generation

masotime

Master Member
Reaction score
Haha. I'm not saying that Nexus 10 is a bad product, it actually is a good product.

But due to its availability, people who wants to get it have to get it from overseas and also the warranty.

These factors literally killed the Nexus 10. Google also somewhat killed it off.

Yes availability is quite a pain. I wish Samsung would release a galaxy note 10 with 2560x1600 resolution, LTE, Snapdragon 800 and of course the active digitizer.

EDIT: and quite coincidentally I was reminded of the toshiba excite write. Guess what was just released? http://phandroid.com/2013/07/19/toshiba-excite-pro-and-excite-write-now-available-for-purchase/. Still doesn't solve availability issues though.

Last edited:

Cryogenist

Reaction score

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If the new nexus 7 comes with LTE, I believe it will be only available for the US markets.. Just like the HTC One and S4 Google Editions. That means we'll have to wait months before it will be available locally and be slaughtered by local pricings. :/

Cryogenist

Reaction score
BPu8PA0CYAAftD__large_extra_large.png

Cryogenist

Reaction score
is this the new nexus 7 2?

According to the leaks, its the ad for Best Buy for Nexus 2 7" scheduled to be on sale on 30th.

Seems like alot of peeps are complaining the very thick bezel on the top and bottom of Nexus 2 7".. :s13::s13:

IMO, I also think it is alittle too thick.. looks very unproportional.

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
According to the leaks, its the ad for Best Buy for Nexus 2 7" scheduled to be on sale on 30th.

Seems like alot of peeps are complaining the very thick bezel on the top and bottom of Nexus 2 7".. :s13::s13:

IMO, I also think it is alittle too thick.. looks very unproportional.

yeah lor, maybe i should just get nexus 7 3g

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.