[Official] Korean Drama Fansee Thread

otaku7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I want to watch Master's Sun!!

I actually have an account with AsianTorrent, but they said I must pay to be able to download more dramas/movies...So does this mean i have no choice but to pay?

means you are a leecher LOL

FatalityV

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I want to watch Master's Sun!!

I actually have an account with AsianTorrent, but they said I must pay to be able to download more dramas/movies...So does this mean i have no choice but to pay?

Or seed more for bp to cover your deficit.

Watch what you download.

Takagi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BQjPMeoCYAApd3N.jpg:large

otaku7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah...this year is good year for getting married or relationships?

lee bo young getting married in sept with ji sung

'I Hear Your Voice's Lee Bo Young to tie the knot with actor Ji Sung | allkpop.com

Actress Lee Bo Young and actor Ji Sung will take their 6-year relationship into holy matrimony as they tie the knot this September!

Needless to say, Lee Bo Young had perfect timing as she announced the good news right after the finale of 'I Hear Your Voice'. To reveal her upcoming plans, she posted a handwritten letter on her fan cafe, a portion of which reads, "I will tie the knot on September 27th. You will congratulate me a lot right?... I was originally going to announce it in June and take time to prepare for [the wedding], but after coming across the good production I couldn't let slip by me, I have ended up preparing for [the wedding] last minute."

Her husband-to-be, Ji Sung, also notified his fans on his own fan cafe, writing, "I'm standing at the beginning point of a new start to create a family. This feeling of nervousness and excitement, not just me but everyone who is about to get married probably feels like this too right? Even writing these few words is shaking me up so much so that I keep crumpling up the paper. My heart is nervous and excited."

Congrats to Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung, who will tie the knot at W Seoul Walkerhill Hotel on September 27!

FatalityV

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
at least it's good news of marriage and not bad news of break up.
would hate to hear people breaking up, especially they were an item for quite a few years already.

Ya lor true true

But I still ship her and ujae from mdsy :(

Takagi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah...this year is good year for getting married or relationships?

lee bo young getting married in sept with ji sung

'I Hear Your Voice's Lee Bo Young to tie the knot with actor Ji Sung | allkpop.com

Actress Lee Bo Young and actor Ji Sung will take their 6-year relationship into holy matrimony as they tie the knot this September!

Needless to say, Lee Bo Young had perfect timing as she announced the good news right after the finale of 'I Hear Your Voice'. To reveal her upcoming plans, she posted a handwritten letter on her fan cafe, a portion of which reads, "I will tie the knot on September 27th. You will congratulate me a lot right?... I was originally going to announce it in June and take time to prepare for [the wedding], but after coming across the good production I couldn't let slip by me, I have ended up preparing for [the wedding] last minute."

Her husband-to-be, Ji Sung, also notified his fans on his own fan cafe, writing, "I'm standing at the beginning point of a new start to create a family. This feeling of nervousness and excitement, not just me but everyone who is about to get married probably feels like this too right? Even writing these few words is shaking me up so much so that I keep crumpling up the paper. My heart is nervous and excited."

Congrats to Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung, who will tie the knot at W Seoul Walkerhill Hotel on September 27!
juz saw her letter on the fan cafe.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.