iBasso DX50 music player

Randius

Reaction score
Actually ibasso item in sg never mark up alot some more with local warranty

Will look at the local price then. If warranty must go back to SKM then won't bother. Freaking far place for me. Last time sending my UM3X for RMA already wanna curse and swear.

Guan22

Master Member
Reaction score
Will look at the local price then. If warranty must go back to SKM then won't bother. Freaking far place for me. Last time sending my UM3X for RMA already wanna curse and swear.

Very far, but at least the warranty is 1 for 1.
Heng never tell u leave the set there.
If not, lagi more sianz.

Donten

Reaction score
depending on announcement tomorrow, gonna order direct from ibasso if possible.

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very far, but at least the warranty is 1 for 1.
Heng never tell u leave the set there.
If not, lagi more sianz.

Since when 1 to 1? Usually ask u leave there they check then see what is wrong then they decide. At least for dx100 is like tt

widget

Reaction score
Since when 1 to 1? Usually ask u leave there they check then see what is wrong then they decide. At least for dx100 is like tt

When I sent my spolit AK100, they exchanged 1 to 1 coz the technician agreed with my finding that it is software/firmware error.
But if the technician decide against it, tough luck la :D

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When I sent my spolit AK100, they exchanged 1 to 1 coz the technician agreed with my finding that it is software/firmware error.
But if the technician decide against it, tough luck la :D

Yea. Coz last time for dx100, they say need bring down put there let them check first then they will update again on the issue. Maybe different brand different policy

BERSERK1980

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My last ibasso was d10 dac/amp which was exceptional in terms of sq, build quality and price. Looking forward to this dap.

adv_illusioned

Reaction score
Checked with skm.

message i got from SKM with regards to DX50.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The DX50 will retail at $349 in Singapore.

Warranty is 1 year, 1 to 1 exchange on manufacturing defects.

DX50 will only be unveiled tomorrow and we are scheduled to receive our order in 2nd week of September but we are chasing so hopefully they can release some stocks to us earlier.

Do let me know if you wish to reserve a unit as this is the initial launch so there is likely to be constraint on the stocks.

Hope this helps!

Yours Sincerely

Jeremy Goh

SKM TECHNOLOGIES PTE LTD
60 MARSILING ROAD SKM BUILDING
SINGAPORE 739107
Tel :6363 3383
Fax :6363 1411

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: Thanks for the prompt reply. Will there be a unit to audition after the 2nd week of Sept @ SKM and/or other retail stores?

A: Definitely
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: If i were to order from you guys, how should it be done?

A: We will register your interest in the DX50 and update you once it becomes available.

We will refer you to our authorized dealers who will have the first round of stocks.

Last edited:

Penshurst

Reaction score
Sorry if I'm ot! But how is skm's warranty service? My ak100 scheduled for rma has been with them for over 3 weeks yet they have yet to inform or call me. :(

Guan22

Master Member
Reaction score
Sorry if I'm ot! But how is skm's warranty service? My ak100 scheduled for rma has been with them for over 3 weeks yet they have yet to inform or call me. :(

Erm..
Y u never bring down to SKM?
I brought down my faulty unit and they replaced one the same day.

Jiaxuan

Reaction score
Checked with skm.

Hi,

The DX50 will retail at $349 in Singapore.

Warranty is 1 year, 1 to 1 exchange on manufacturing defects.

DX50 will only be unveiled tomorrow and we are scheduled to receive our order in 2nd week of September but we are chasing so hopefully they can release some stocks to us earlier.

Do let me know if you wish to reserve a unit as this is the initial launch so there is likely to be constraint on the stocks.

Hope this helps!

Yours Sincerely

Jeremy Goh

SKM TECHNOLOGIES PTE LTD
60 MARSILING ROAD SKM BUILDING
SINGAPORE 739107
Tel :6363 3383
Fax :6363 1411
If 349 pricing would most likely be 235 usd

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's around US$268, if divided by 1.3 rate. Is it worth it to get frm SKM or iBasso itself?

Penshurst

Reaction score
Erm..
Y u never bring down to SKM?
I brought down my faulty unit and they replaced one the same day.

Its at marsiling right? i went there. The person took it than gave me a receipt. Told me that it will be ready in 2 weeks. Say should be rma fr a new one. Till now not contacted Lo.,

freddychin

Reaction score
Its at marsiling right? i went there. The person took it than gave me a receipt. Told me that it will be ready in 2 weeks. Say should be rma fr a new one. Till now not contacted Lo.,

I also need to send in my AK100 as the "PAUSE" button not working.

Best is one to one exchange on the spot as that place is very "hulu" especially if you do not have a transport

regards

Guan22

Master Member
Reaction score

I also need to send in my AK100 as the "PAUSE" button not working.

Best is one to one exchange on the spot as that place is very "hulu" especially if you do not have a transport

regards

Like that I sibeh heng, managed to get 1 to 1 on same day
But waited for 2 hours

Yes, Freddy, it's damn ulu

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.