UOB visa signature

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can i get the card, get the rebate ($50) and transfer between cards? ie. transfer back to PPV?

When did any bank have this feature to let you transfer money across credit cards? I doubt so.

SoulEraser

Master Member
Reaction score
Positive credits could be transferred from one card to another. At least for UOB and stand chart, in August. Call in.

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Definitely not my intent.

Perhaps u login the redemption page to see whether the uni$ is "shared" between the 2 cards?

Its shared, already confirm with the UOB CSO when she called me. Well, the only thing is whether there is any checking mechanism in place so i will try and see how.

Suleyman

Reaction score
so what's the conclusion :)

What I have found from experience is that if there is a genuine reason why you have a positive balance on your credit card (say you overpaid on one by mistake or you are canceling the card), you can call in and the CSO can transfer the credit from one to another.

When the positive balance is due to a rebate, they will not do the transfer.

The_Davis

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
What I have found from experience is that if there is a genuine reason why you have a positive balance on your credit card (say you overpaid on one by mistake or you are canceling the card), you can call in and the CSO can transfer the credit from one to another.

thanks for the genuine reply :)

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I received my card yesterday after 7 working days. Activate it and redeem $50 cash rebate, now wait for the money to be credited.

frustrateddude

Reaction score

found in terms n conditions:
3. Conversion of UNI$ to Cash Rebate
The illustration provided shows the conversion of spending from UNI$ earned to Cash Rebate.
Cardmembers can choose to convert their UNI$ into Cash Rebate at the conversion rate of 2,000 UNI$ = S$50 via UOB Island of Rewards. The redemption of UNI$ to Cash Rebate is only valid for UOB Visa Signature Cardmembers with a valid UOB Visa Signature Card. The Cash Rebate redeemed from UNI$ will be credited to Cardmember’s UOB Visa Signature Card Account within three (3) statement periods to settle Card Transactions incurred on a Principal Cardmember’s Card or his/her Supplementary Cardmember’s Card (if any), subject to the following: - The Cash Rebate may not be converted to or exchanged for cash nor be transferred or paid to any person in any manner whatsoever nor be used to settle or pay any other liability of any person whatsoever including Cardmember’s other Card Accounts nor be applied towards settlement of any Cardmember’s liaibilities such as but not limited to:
 Any Cash Advances;
 Any late charges or interest charges on any Card;
 Any fees payable to the Bank (or any other third party) for transfer of any debit balance on any other credit card to a Card;
 Any other fees and charges imposed by the Bank from time to time; or
 Any funds credited or re-credited to the Card Account.
In the event the Cardmember’s Card Account becomes delinquent, or is terminated or cancelled for any reasons whatsoever, any Cash Rebate shall be forfeited and the Cardmember shall not be entitled to any compensation or payment whatsoever.

Daniel.Winn

Reaction score
I received my card yesterday after 7 working days. Activate it and redeem $50 cash rebate, now wait for the money to be credited.

Keep us updated pls... Exciting... :s12:
Did you spend anything on the card? or just simply transfer all into signature card 0 point?

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so get points on PPV, then spend on visa signature. Redeem points to offset bill on visa signature. Is that correct?

Mu UNI$ come from PPV and Priv, redeem for cash rebate, see how it goes. I am going to use the UOB Visa signature too. 10x is irresistible.

qwertyuiop59

Reaction score

It takes up to 3 statement cycles for the cashback to be credited.
guess will have to wait a while to find out

The_Davis

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Mu UNI$ come from PPV and Priv, redeem for cash rebate, see how it goes. I am going to use the UOB Visa signature too. 10x is irresistible.
ONDITIONS
Each conversion must be in multiples of S$50.

Redemption of cash rebate is only applicable for UOB Visa Signature Cardmembers.

For successful cash rebate redemption, there must be sufficient UNI$ earned from

transactions carried out and charged to your UOB Visa Signature Card.

If redemption is successful, cash rebate will be credited to your

UOB Visa Signature Card account within 3 statement cycles.

If redemption is unsuccessful, the UNI$ used to perform the redemption

will be credited back to your account.

Terms and Conditions apply.

what about the statement bolded above :s11:

nicholaslee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3 months is a long wait man! Hope it is worth it. Waiting for my card to come too :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.