May 2013 Sembawang BTO

galaxy_henry

Reaction score
Yup, help them to select and the paper work.

Flat sold already.
:s8:You mean your parent is the owner as you just help them to select since you have ur own resales flat so ur parent existing flat need to sell out rite:)

Last edited:

3G SAINT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup, help them to select and the paper work.

Flat sold already.

:DI am assume currently stay with you rite;)

So I think your parent do not take loan since sell existing flat:)

How much you bought ur resales flat 3rm last time:D

3G SAINT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, they are staying with me.

I bought my 4rm resale at 365k

:DAre you bought in yishun:)
I got frenz bought 4rm at 200k resales flat last time...

:DIf I am rite after ur parent get new flat and you might sell ur resales flat:D

MBoI1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, I notice we have the same floor plan layout (type 3).

Yup its the same. I chose this area because it is close to supermarket and shops. Furthermore shops and supermarket, there might be bus stop near the area too :s13:

galaxy_henry

Reaction score
And also closer to main road (canberra link) too. If the new mrt station ns12 (simpang or canberra station) going to build, yours also closer too.

Have been balloting for 1 year and finally got chance to select a unit. Now hoping hdb will proceed to build sbw if not have to ballot again...

Yup its the same. I chose this area because it is close to supermarket and shops. Furthermore shops and supermarket, there might be bus stop near the area too :s13:

Last edited:

MBoI1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And also closer to main road (canberra link) too. If the new mrt station ns12 (simpang or canberra station) going to build, yours also closer too.

Have been balloting for 1 year and finally got chance to select a unit. Now hoping hdb will proceed to build sbw if not have to ballot again...
With all these sales going on, HDB can last minute decide not to build?? Wah thats scary, if thats possible..

However, after selection of my unit, i went to sembawang site and currently all filled with mud, trucks and digger lols

galaxy_henry

Reaction score
Possible as I have asked the hdb officer that day. She mentioned abt it. The otp stated there too.
70% take up rate.

But overall application for sbw is roughly 50% and dropout rate around 20% so left 30 to 40% take up rate.

I asked her in the first place shouldn't start selection
As the application rate only 50%... so all up to hdb to decide to build or not. Think most likely they will put the left over to sobf

With all these sales going on, HDB can last minute decide not to build?? Wah thats scary, if thats possible..

However, after selection of my unit, i went to sembawang site and currently all filled with mud, trucks and digger lols

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Likely they will continue with it and put the leftover into sobf while limiting new bto launch for North side.

Ppl who are looking for North side will probably take that up.

3G SAINT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Possible as I have asked the hdb officer that day. She mentioned abt it. The otp stated there too.
70% take up rate.

But overall application for sbw is roughly 50% and dropout rate around 20% so left 30 to 40% take up rate.

I asked her in the first place shouldn't start selection
As the application rate only 50%... so all up to hdb to decide to build or not. Think most likely they will put the left over to sobf

:s8:Dnt think have 70% take up rate:)
For sembawang BTO only has 441 applicants apply out of 1199 flat available not even 0.5..;)

I think location nt that bad...got previous sembawang bto last time already going complete...:D

I dnt think if other areas you can choose higher floor for such lobang as 2nd timer but too bad last minutes cancel...I remember last time went with frenz go sembawang CC study in 90s;)

http://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BP13BTOENQWeb/BP13J011BTOMay13.jsp

galaxy_henry

Reaction score
Bro,
4rm application rate is 40% but overall application including 2-5 rm is around 50%.

Such lobang for 2nd timer is rare now. But possible too if you apply under mgps.

New rule for 2nd timer too, if 2 selections did not go and will be banned for 1 year.

:s8:Dnt think have 70% take up rate:)
For sembawang BTO only has 441 applicants apply out of 1199 flat available not even 0.5..;)

I think location nt that bad...got previous sembawang bto last time already going complete...:D

I dnt think if other areas you can choose higher floor for such lobang as 2nd timer but too bad last minutes cancel...I remember last time went with frenz go sembawang CC study in 90s;)

HDB InfoWEB e-Service : Flat Supply & Applications Received

3G SAINT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New rule for 2nd timer too, if 2 selections did not go and will be banned for 1 year.

:s8:What is otp mean:)

:)When is the new rule start for 2nd timer if reject 2 selection will banned for 1 year:s8:

:)The news did not report yet:s8:
For 2nd timer totally nt fair and chance only 15% and already very jialat but for 1st timer even they are reject still can apply bto flat as 2nd timer...

:)I have reject Jan bto only so must select low floor if July bto got chance or last chance select is SEP BTO:(

Last edited:

galaxy_henry

Reaction score
OTP - Option to purchase

Taken from hdb website:

Non-selection of Flat

From the July 2013 Build-To-Order exercise onwards, Second-timer applicants and First-timer singles who do not book a flat twice when invited to do so will have to wait out one year before they can participate in any HDB sales exercises.

New updates, last week I saw only mentioned about 2nd timer (no mention of july bto onward). Now single first timer will also ban.

Quite true for 2nd timer hard to get q no.

:s8:What is otp mean:)

:)When is the new rule start for 2nd timer if reject 2 selection will banned for 1 year:s8:

:)The news did not report yet:s8:
For 2nd timer totally nt fair and chance only 15% and already very jialat but for 1st timer even they are reject still can apply bto flat as 2nd timer...

:)I have reject Jan bto only so must select low floor if July bto got chance or last chance select is SEP BTO:(

3G SAINT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OTP - Option to purchase

Taken from hdb website:

Non-selection of Flat

From the July 2013 Build-To-Order exercise onwards, Second-timer applicants and First-timer singles who do not book a flat twice when invited to do so will have to wait out one year before they can participate in any HDB sales exercises.

New updates, last week I saw only mentioned about 2nd timer (no mention of july bto onward). Now single first timer will also ban.

Quite true for 2nd timer hard to get q no.

:)The news never official announce for 2nd timer but need take note...:D

:s8:I was wonder why the HDB officer said take up rate is 70% but base on sembawang bto application is 0.4 only...I think some they are reserve for grassroots leader if nt how to hit 70%;)

Reaction score
hi all, some queries to ask....if i am interested in sembawang BTO, can i apply now since there are still so many available slots.

Or i have to wait till HDB opens up the application again. If so, will they launch on new plot of land or launch the sales of balance flat?

Thank you in advance

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.